Biden says he would have 'beat the hell out' of Trump in high school for disrespecting women

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Momorider said:

In high school Trump was bigger and in better shape it wouldn't have even been a fight :flush: he would have put poor Joe in the hospital 

:lmao: Momo’s hero :saluting:

FB97D215-DB39-412D-9FB9-8333E57B7248.jpeg

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: Momo’s hero :saluting:

FB97D215-DB39-412D-9FB9-8333E57B7248.jpeg

Despite your propoganda and the fact Biden had defirments Trump would pound Joe any day every day Taintrider you pathetic ignorant low IQ hack :finger2: 

It’s kinda funny. Biden used to be the laughing stock of the whitehouse. They wouldn’t even let him speak and he was constantly putting his foot in his mouth. The guy was a placeholder in the Dems eyes. Then towards the end of Obama’s term his stock soared thanks to all the memes. He might be one of the most ineffective VPs ever. It’s baffling how he went from presidential embarrassment to folk hero. Actually it’s not, the media needed a hero for after Obama...

41 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Good old Joe.   Used his govt position to secure a $1 billion investment for his kid.   

Oh and is creepy as fuck when it comes to little girls.  :lol:  Oh lets not forget his habit of plagiarizing other peoples work.  :lol:

Look at his draft deferment.   Keep in mind he played football in college.  :lol:   

Biden received student draft deferments during this period, at the peak of the Vietnam War,[32] and in 1968, he was reclassified by the Selective Service System as not available for service due to having had asthma as a teenager.[32][33] He never took part in anti-war demonstrations, later saying that at the time he was preoccupied with marriage and law school, and "wore sports coats ... not tie-dyed

So, you'd vote for him then?   Sounds like a better version of Trump. 

11 minutes ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

one of my fucking daughters and creepy uncle joe would be in the hospital

Sure, but if Trump walked into your daughter's change room and bragged about it, you'd consider it an honour. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Sure, but if Trump walked into your daughter's change room and bragged about it, you'd consider it an honour. 

ya right. he's an asshole and wouldn't even let him buy me a beer, let alone be near my girls. nice trolling. 

1 minute ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

ya right. he's an asshole and wouldn't even let him buy me a beer, let alone be near my girls. nice trolling. 

Your American Dumpers disagree.....:snack:

Just now, SnowRider said:

Your American Dumpers disagree.....:snack:

my american dumpers? hahahaha. good one. btw when i got my membership, i paid with my visa and came up as a yank. was going to change it, but fuck it.  make sure the flag is correct next renewal. 

3 minutes ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

My apologies.  I thought I was talking to a Trumpster.  

14 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So, you'd vote for him then?   Sounds like a better version of Trump. 

No, I don't agree with virtually any of his political stances.   If he matched my views I would.   I think its time to get over the whole "what did they do during the Vietnam War."   If it came down to only voting for people who served the choices would get pretty thin. 

Edited by Highmark

16 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It’s kinda funny. Biden used to be the laughing stock of the whitehouse. They wouldn’t even let him speak and he was constantly putting his foot in his mouth. The guy was a placeholder in the Dems eyes. Then towards the end of Obama’s term his stock soared thanks to all the memes. He might be one of the most ineffective VPs ever. It’s baffling how he went from presidential embarrassment to folk hero. Actually it’s not, the media needed a hero for after Obama...

GRUBERED!

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

No, I don't agree with virtually any of his political stances.   If he matched my views I would.   I think its time to get over the whole "what did they do during the Vietnam War."   If it came down to only voting for people who served the choices would get pretty thin.  

Of course you’d want the Vietnam war off limits. Giving how your man conducted himself. 

19 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Uncle Joe can go toe to toe with trump. He and trump are both good at talking out their asses. The difference is that joe is likable. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

Of course you’d want the Vietnam war off limits. Giving how your man conducted himself. 

:lol:   

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Uncle Joe can go toe to toe with trump. He and trump are both good at talking out their asses. The difference is that joe is likable. 

Figures you would like creepy old men.

4 minutes ago, Momorider said:

He is talking about Biden you hack no mind ignorant clown :finger2: 

no, momo, i wasn't. the guy is a predator, just like biden, (except i think trump stays at the legal age creeping). there are people i don't want around my girls. trump, biden, clinton (both), rosie odonnell, etc. lol

9 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I don't blame anyone who avoided the draft for the Vietnam War. It's too bad more of them didn't. 

A supposedly free country enslaving men to go fight in a nation that was no threat to the US. What a fucking joke. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Figures you would like creepy old men.

I’ve met joe. Really a nice guy. He’s pretty much a neighbor kind of dude. I’m curious, where’s your proof that joe chases young girls? Or perhaps you’re doing a bit of projecting? Or perhaps you’re simply talking your usual shit while clapping yourself on the back.