John Brennan, a Former C.I.A. Director, Suggests Russia ‘May Have Something’ on President Trump

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

What does John Brennan do now? I’m sure it isn’t working for a for profit propaganda based organization like Fox, CNN, or MSNBC... Oops, sorry.

Served 6 presidents, American patriot.

Calling it the way he sees it, take a watch and let us know what you think.

49 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Great reporting by “mike”

:lol:

Thank heavens your 'opinions' aren't reported by tweeting "ICEHOLE" :lol:

Wait a second, you're not a "tweeter", are you ICEHOLE?  :lol:wouldn't really surprise me at all.....

5 minutes ago, hayward said:

Thank heavens your 'opinions' aren't reported by tweeting "ICEHOLE" :lol:

Wait a second, you're not a "tweeter", are you ICEHOLE?  :lol:wouldn't really surprise me at all.....

That post is such a fail it’s not even worth me finding a funny meme

Edited by ICEMAN!

10 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

He lost me at "America will triumph over you".  Had me till then, but that was it.  Sorry Vince, MSNBC, and Mr. Brennan.

Who hasn't thought from day 1 that Russia might  have something against Trump, really....but still they don't come out with it.

27 minutes ago, hayward said:

We know, we know....

disgrace to your own country is what you are.  Momo makes for a better case of representation.  How's that make you feel? :lol:

Swing and a miss strike two

4 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

I have a hunch that Brennan knows more about this than you.  

Oh for sure dude.. This is it! I can feel it! That orange fuck face is going down in flames! Indictment time. :handjob:  stupid nigger to the north

5 minutes ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

Oh for sure dude.. This is it! I can feel it! That orange fuck face is going down in flames! Indictment time. :handjob:  stupid nigger to the north

I prefer “Snow Hombre”

thanks

:bc:

19 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Swing and a miss strike two

.....is the likes of all you left-leaning circle jerk members.  Problem is, you got 2 outs, and it's bottom of the ninth, down by a couple, no men on, and you're hitting ninth.  

I'd close my eyes and swing for the fences if I were you.....but lucky for me, i'm not.  :nea:

20 minutes ago, hayward said:

.....is the likes of all you left-leaning circle jerk members.  Problem is, you got 2 outs, and it's bottom of the ninth, down by a couple, no men on, and you're hitting ninth.  

I'd close my eyes and swing for the fences if I were you.....but lucky for me, i'm not.  :nea:

Haha.  That must be the Fox News propaganda machine’s version.  Reality is, the bases are loaded. Mueller’s up to bat with none out and we’re already up by 20 indictments.

SBYL

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

Haha.  That must be the Fox News propaganda machine’s version.  Reality is, the bases are loaded. Mueller’s up to bat with none out and we’re already up by 20 indictments.

SBYL

But none against Trump or anything to do with collusion. :lmao:

14 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Reality is, the bases are loaded. Mueller’s up to bat with none out and we’re already up by 20 indictments.

SBYL

Yes ladies and gentlemen, he is this stupid. Slinger level retarded partisan crayon eater. Enjoy dinner dipshit..

iDz_9A.gif

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

I got to where when they started reading tweets by trump then making sure that everyone knew that there were misspellings.  Saying there are misspellings is just a way to be petty and pathetic.

Taking offense to the media’s observation of spelling errors is indicative of how truly sensitive and fragile the trumpettes are.

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Taking offense to the media’s observation of spelling errors is indicative of how truly sensitive and fragile the trumpettes are.

And another classic Doe Dumber post........ :lol: 

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

Not only did they spy on congress but also the Press and basically got a pass for it.  :lol:  

Obama administration spying included press, allies, Americans

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/04/obama-administration-spying-included-press-allies-americans.html

1. Fox News reporter James Rosen

In 2013 the news broke that Eric Holder’s Justice Department had spied on James Rosen. Obama’s DOJ collected Rosen’s telephone records as well as tracked his movements to and from the State Department from where he reported. Rosen was named as a possible co-conspirator in a Justice Department affidavit. Rosen claims that his parents phone line was also swept up in the collection of his records and DOJ records seem to confirm that. Despite the targeting of Rosen, there were no brave calls to boycott the White House Correspondents Dinner.

2. Senate Intelligence Committee and the CIA

CIA officers penetrated a network used to share information by Senate Intel committee members, including Sen. Diane Feinstein, the committee’s Democrat chair. The bombshell New York Times report went on to disclose:

The C.I.A. officials penetrated the computer network when they came to suspect that the committee’s staff had gained unauthorized access to an internal C.I.A. review of the detention program that the spy agency never intended to give to Congress. A C.I.A. lawyer then referred the agency’s suspicions to the Justice Department to determine whether the committee staff broke the law when it obtained that document. The inspector general report said that there was no “factual basis” for this referral, which the Justice Department has declined to investigate, because the lawyer had been provided inaccurate information. The report said that the three information technology officers “demonstrated a lack of candor about their activities” during interviews with the inspector general.

The Obama White House defended CIA director John Brennan’s actions and response. Imagine that.

3. Associated Press Phone Records

Much like James Rosen and his shady al Qaeda looking parents, Obama’s  Justice Department secretly obtained months of phone records belonging to AP journalists while investigating a failed terror attack. And much like the Rosen spying, this was personally approved by Attorney General Holder.

Mass surveillance and expansion of such under the Patriot Act is one of the most historically prevalent things about the Obama administration. There’s even a Wikipedia page dedicated to that alone. So why do the media and former administration officials act shocked and surprised when someone points the finger in their direction and asks if targeting an incoming President is possible?

There is a long, decorated history of questionable—even unconstitutional—surveillance from the Obama administration none of which proves Trump’s twitter ravings to be true. But it certainly is enough to raise suspicions among Trump’s supporters and even some of this critics that he could be perfectly correct.

How quickly they forget..... :bc: 

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

He's a liar and abused his power.  The end Vince.  No passes for that.

1 hour ago, Rw06GT said:

Yes ladies and gentlemen, he is this stupid. Slinger level retarded partisan crayon eater. Enjoy dinner dipshit..

iDz_9A.gif

28 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Yeah, just some fragile snowflakes.  LOL

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

How quickly they forget..... :bc: 

He's a liar and abused his power.  The end Vince.  No passes for that.

How many times has it been someone else, everyone else.........but Dump.....:news: