Spot On Proof......

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I don’t remember them but I am sure they were colorful... hahaha....

Maybe it wasn't him but I thought I recall you talking about some knowledge you had about his service.   Needless to say you weren't impressed with whomever it was.

12 hours ago, Cold War said:

How times have changed.  Peters, the whipping boy of the left suddenly becomes a hero.   Will he go to CNN to warn Americans about the mooslums, now?

So this guy was promoting propaganda and lies right up until he was fired from fox news, but now toolkit believes he is telling nothing but the truth?  WOW, what a world he lives in.

45 minutes ago, racer254 said:

So this guy was promoting propaganda and lies right up until he was fired from fox news, but now toolkit believes he is telling nothing but the truth?  WOW, what a world he lives in.

Maddow and Lemmon told him to. It’s all legit!

:lmao:

50 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Very strange.  You would think they would be going on about what a hypocrite this guy is. 

Just now, Cold War said:

I don't watch anymore, but I thought Brett beir ? , Chris Wallace,  did a decent job.   

To be honest I scroll thru the channels and I cant watch any of them for more than 5 minutes. Its mind numbing. I watch a local channel for news in the morning for traffic and weather info and in the evening when I come home I watch ABC news, local and national until about 6:30pm. Just to see whats going on in the world, weather, etc... Fox, CNN, MSNBC are just garbage anymore. Its all political crap and its just designed to incite people. Obviously it works. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

To be honest I scroll thru the channels and I cant watch any of them for more than 5 minutes. Its mind numbing. I watch a local channel for news in the morning for traffic and weather info and in the evening when I come home I watch ABC news, local and national until about 6:30pm. Just to see whats going on in the world, weather, etc... Fox, CNN, MSNBC are just garbage anymore. Its all political crap and its just designed to incite people. Obviously it works. 

I probably watch CNN the most...its pure comedy.

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

Same.   I used to watch  3-4 hrs a day of that bullshit.  Never felt better since I turned it off.  I have since convinced several others to turn that shit off, they were angry all the time, wringing their hands, waiting for the next disaster to come.    

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

No question about it.  I did catch some "Morning Joe" the other morning and thought Mika was gonna lose her mind LITERALLY on camera when Obama's last lackey wouldn't admit to her claim that Trump was ruining America.  The camera actually had to pull away from her.  I thought she was walking off the stage...and might have been.

I laughed and lauged and laughed.  :lol:

7 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Same.   I used to watch  3-4 hrs a day of that bullshit.  Never felt better since I turned it off.  I have since convinced several others to turn that shit off, they were angry all the time, wringing their hands, waiting for the next disaster to come.    

The political conversations get started here at work and you can tell who is getting their info where. Its usually all bullshit. Pretty easy to make them look dumb and then the subject gets changed. :lol: 

11 minutes ago, DAVE said:

CNN is dull as fuck, its not funny or interesting. And John Stewart made a career of pointing out the hypocrisy and stupidity of fox news and that was fucking funny! Miss that guy. 

16 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

CNN is dull as fuck, its not funny or interesting. And John Stewart made a career of pointing out the hypocrisy and stupidity of fox news and that was fucking funny! Miss that guy. 

It not to me...i must love their fake suffering i guess. Just like I like seeing toolkit suffer.

18 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

He was Barrys ass buddy a complete fucking hack, how many times did he go to the WH again? :guzzle: 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Maybe it wasn't him but I thought I recall you talking about some knowledge you had about his service.   Needless to say you weren't impressed with whomever it was.

Yeah it was him. Just some soft school never deployed dweeb who talked like he was some hardened vet in the know. Dude is a pompous fuck. He even looks like one of those bitch asses who has some completely non tactical Patton chest rig for his piece of shit Barreta who walks around taking about how it was hard when he was a young boot ass leg POG. @Zambroski that was for you honey bun. Pretty sure I was talking shit about him when he was still a Fox News Darling... See, SR, I don’t change my narrative. Take notes 2DigitRider.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No question about it.  I did catch some "Morning Joe" the other morning and thought Mika was gonna lose her mind LITERALLY on camera when Obama's last lackey wouldn't admit to her claim that Trump was ruining America.  The camera actually had to pull away from her.  I thought she was walking off the stage...and might have been.

I laughed and lauged and laughed.  :lol:

I dont get msnbc anymore

21 minutes ago, Momorider said:

He was Barrys ass buddy a complete fucking hack, how many times did he go to the WH again? :guzzle: 

Kinda like Putin and Trump eh? :lol: 

Stewart was still funny as hell. 

Edited by Nazipigdog

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

I know someone that fits that description to a "T".  Good gracious the man is losing his mind thanks mainly to fox news.  Fricken A there's more to life!