Ex-Playboy Model Sues to Break Silence on Trump

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

I'll say this.   Seems strange that no hint of it ever came forward including non-disclosures until recently.  

I would think one would have went after non-disclosures long before he even ran for the nomination.   

And why didn't Stormy Daniels come out long before this agreement in 16 shortly before the election.

Not saying he wasn't banging them but there are some suspicious circumstances going on here.  

I agree. These broads should have gone to the dnc if they were smart, the clintoons would have paid double the nothing they will get from this now. Suspicious activity for sure...

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lol:   I've been there, in fact its still open.  My son goes to college in Davenport.  Better place now is Daisy Dooks.  It can be hit or miss.   At times 20+ pretty good dancers.  

Back then it was $7 cover charge and BYOB. We were there one night and one of the girls says "We just got yelled at. Someone complained that you guys are hogging all of the action" I said, "Why do you suppose the girls are over by us?" She says, "you guys tip" Man I bet I spent $40 there that night and that included the cover charge. Im like wtf kinda cheap asses come in this place? :lol: 

14 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I'll say this.   Seems strange that no hint of it ever came forward including non-disclosures until recently.  

I would think one would have went after non-disclosures long before he even ran for the nomination.   

And why didn't Stormy Daniels come out long before this agreement in 16 shortly before the election.

Not saying he wasn't banging them, probably was but there are some suspicious circumstances going on here.  

Dude, they're literally just dragging his name through the mud because they don't like him and because they can...

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Back then it was $7 cover charge and BYOB. We were there one night and one of the girls says "We just got yelled at. Someone complained that you guys are hogging all of the action" I said, "Why do you suppose the girls are over by us?" She says, "you guys tip" Man I bet I spent $40 there that night and that included the cover charge. Im like wtf kinda cheap asses come in this place? :lol: 

First time I ever seen someone make it rain was in Daisy Dooks.   Group of um.......dark skinned American's all decked out in bling came in.   After about an hour one had a stack of bills maybe 4" thick and started to make it rain.   Seeing the girls go after the money has almost ruined me of those types of establishments.  It just made them look so desperate grabbing after the money crawling on the floor for it.  There must have been about 5-6 girls on that stage all acting like the money was food and they were starving.   Kind of sad actually.  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

First time I ever seen someone make it rain was in Daisy Dooks.   Group of um.......dark skinned American's all decked out in bling came in.   After about an hour one had a stack of bills maybe 4" thick and started to make it rain.   Seeing the girls go after the money has almost ruined me of those types of establishments.  It just made them look so desperate grabbing after the money crawling on the floor for it.  There must have been about 5-6 girls on that stage all acting like the money was food and they were starving.   Kind of sad actually.  

I havent been in a strip club in almost 20 years. From what Im hearing tho its getting to where they are almost legal whore houses anymore. Girls are even taking credit cards to "do stuff". 

4 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

I've read undreds of times how dems don't care about a blow job in the oval office and cheating on his wife, then lying

Now they'r tripping over themselves over something not nearly as bad :lol:

I dont think anyone really cares about it. They just want to make things as uncomfortable for Trump as they can. 

16 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Dude, they're literally just dragging his name through the mud because they don't like him and because they can...

They don't know shit, they don't care either way. They are being influenced and paid for by an outside (DNC, Soros type) source. At least that's how I took it, and agree too.

@Highmark?

24 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

They don't know shit, they don't care either way. They are being influenced and paid for by an outside (DNC, Soros type) source. At least that's how I took it, and agree too.

@Highmark?

Come one man, they're liberals, they're women, they fucked Donald Trump while he was married. They're using the power of the pussy just to fuck him over. They don't need to be funded by democrats, THEY ARE DEMOCRATS.

4 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Come one man, they're liberals, they're women, they fucked Donald Trump while he was married. They're using the power of the pussy just to fuck him over. They don't need to be funded by democrats, THEY ARE DEMOCRATS.

Hookers from decades ago, all of a sudden started getting into politics and care about a left fueled agenda?? Lol :pan:

4 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Hookers from decades ago, all of a sudden started getting into politics and care about a left fueled agenda?? Lol :pan:

They've probably always cared somewhat about politics, just never had a platform to do anything. Now they suddenly have a platform because a guy that fucked them behind his wife's back is the president.

Are you forgetting these women are sex workers? They're familiar with wielding the power of the pussy for their own benefit.

2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

They've probably always cared somewhat about politics, just never had a platform to do anything. Now they suddenly have a platform because a guy that fucked them behind his wife's back is the president.

Are you forgetting these women are sex workers? They're familiar with wielding the power of the pussy for their own benefit.

Lol. Yeah, that's it! Everytime I'm getting a lap dance, the strippers can't stop talking about their 401k and life goals.

My point - why wait till now? Wouldn't it have hurt Trump more, pre election?? They are being guided by an outside source to boil the waters. Nothing is going to come of it, pawns to the system.

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
42 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

@Highmark?

I just know a lot of it has some stench to it.   The timing and all.  Maybe they were like the Clinton camp and just didn't believe he would win so they didn't want to get involved.

I really can't say much but I do know women have lied about sex for money before and men have paid to keep them quiet.   Reality is I see no legal issue here unless they can prove he paid them for sex.   I haven't read any claims of that.....yet.   

17 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Hey they are independent business women....you can't say for sure they are liberals.  :lol:  

4 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Lol. Yeah, that's it! Everytime I'm getting a lap dance, the strippers can't stop talking about their 401k and life goals.

My point - why wait till now? Wouldn't it have hurt Trump more, pre election?? They are being guided by an outside source to boil the waters. Nothing is going to come of it, pawns to the system.

You're being pretty fucking gross right now dude. Strippers are often intelligent, motivated women.

Of course it would have hurt more pre-election, but the #MeToo movement hadn't started yet and they had signed these contracts they thought they could be sued for violating. I'm sure these lawyers are working pro-bono out of a mutual interest of tarnishing Trump's record by the way.

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I just know a lot of it has some stench to it.   The timing and all.  Maybe they were like the Clinton camp and just didn't believe he would win so they didn't want to get involved.

I really can't say much but I do know women have lied about sex for money before and men have paid to keep them quiet.   Reality is I see no legal issue here unless they can prove he paid them for sex.   I haven't read any claims of that.....yet.   

Hey they are independent business women....you can't say for sure they are liberals.  :lol:  

JACKPOT!!!

9 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

You're being pretty fucking gross right now dude. Strippers are often intelligent, motivated women.

Of course it would have hurt more pre-election, but the #MeToo movement hadn't started yet and they had signed these contracts they thought they could be sued for violating. I'm sure these lawyers are working pro-bono out of a mutual interest of tarnishing Trump's record by the way.

JACKPOT!!!

Hot.  You left out "hot".

K.

4 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

JACKPOT!!!

I apologize if I offended you.

The lawyers are being paid by the left.

While in college and later in law school, Avenatti worked at a political opposition and media firm, The Research Group, run by Rahm Emanuel (later White House Chief of Staff for President Barack Obama, and mayor of Chicago).[17] Avenatti worked on over 150 campaigns in 42 states, including multiple gubernatorial and congressional campaigns and Joe Biden’s U.S. Senate campaign

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Avenatti

Apparently he's a race car driver for fun too. That's kinda cool! :whistle:

25 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hot.  You left out "hot".

K.

Are strippers often hot? Or just sometimes hot? Idk, maybe I'm just too picky.

22 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

I apologize if I offended you.

The lawyers are being paid by the left.

While in college and later in law school, Avenatti worked at a political opposition and media firm, The Research Group, run by Rahm Emanuel (later White House Chief of Staff for President Barack Obama, and mayor of Chicago).[17] Avenatti worked on over 150 campaigns in 42 states, including multiple gubernatorial and congressional campaigns and Joe Biden’s U.S. Senate campaign

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Avenatti

Apparently he's a race car driver for fun too. That's kinda cool! :whistle:

I'm not offended, it's just not a good look bud. Repeatedly writing off female sex workers as either dumb or unmotivated could be construed as sexism, and you don't wanna be called a sexist now do ya :lol: 

Congratulations by the way, you've uncovered the great conspiracy here! The left doesn't like Donald Trump!!! THey're willing to spend money to make him look bad! WOW!!!

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

I'm not offended, it's just not a good look bud. Repeatedly writing off female sex workers as either dumb or unmotivated could be construed as sexism, and you don't wanna be called a sexist now do ya :lol: 

Congratulations by the way, you've uncovered the great conspiracy here! The left doesn't like Donald Trump!!! THey're willing to spend money to make him look bad! WOW!!!

Oh, it's definately just sometimes.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

"Sex workers" I like it. Never claimed to not being a "sexist", ask my girlfriends. Doesn't matter, regardless the hens will cluck. My job is providing a safe nest for them to roost.

:saluting: