Ex-Playboy Model Sues to Break Silence on Trump

• Platinum Contributing Member

Wouldn't the mere fact she is suing be a breech of contract?    She was hotter than Stormy Daniels.  

Just now, spin_dry said:

Lined up one right after the other. :lol: 

No doubt the DemonCUNTS are contacting anyone they can saying want to revive your dead career and make some big money :guzzle: 

I need to do some research.   While in Atlanta on business in like 2000 or 2001 ish I was at a  high end Gentlemen's club in Atlanta where one of the dancers claimed she was a playmate from like Oct-Nov 97-99.  I remember looking her up then and figuring out who she was.  This gal was Nov of 1999 but I don't think this was her.   I'm almost positive it was Nov 98's playmate.   

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

I need to do some research.   While in Atlanta on business in like 2000 or 2001 ish I was at a  high end Gentlemen's club in Atlanta where one of the dancers claimed she was a playmate from like Oct-Nov 97-99.  I remember looking her up then and figuring out who she was.  This gal was Nov of 1999 but I don't think this was her.   I'm almost positive it was Nov 98's playmate.   

Hopefully you dont run for president. :lmao:

Just now, DAVE said:

Hopefully you dont run for president. :lmao:

There's even more interesting parts to the story than that however I remained a good boy that night.  :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Back to the scene of the incident! You buy the tickets, I'll buy the dances! We gotta get to the bottom of this, for our country! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

There's even more interesting parts to the story than that however I remained a good boy that night.  :thumbsup:

Thats what Trump said too! :lol:

:bc:

2 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Back to the scene of the incident! You buy the tickets, I'll buy the dances! We gotta get to the bottom of this, for our country! :thumbsup:

Of course there is.

1 minute ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Pretty sure this was her.  I think the club I was in got busted sometime later for prostitutes with professional athletes or something.  :lol:   All I can say is it wouldn't have surprised me.  :pc:

http://www.playmates.com/tiffany-taylor

4 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Why in the World would any of those women have sex with an old fart like Trump?? More going on here than what meets the eye.

Money.  

22 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Wouldn't the mere fact she is suing be a breech of contract?    She was hotter than Stormy Daniels.  

It's a shitty contract dude, that's why it'll probably just get thrown out.

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

What's the big deal? With the exception of the alleged credit card fraud, it's business as usual?? We all pay for it in one way or another, men buy rings and cars, Dames take money shots behind closed doors. Seems legit to me... :wackit:

21 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Why in the World would any of those women have sex with an old fart like Trump?? More going on here than what meets the eye.

And wait until NOW, to really come clean.  LOL

25 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Do you live under a rock? Money = pussy. celebrity+money = hella pussy

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Pretty sure this was her.  I think the club I was in got busted sometime later for prostitutes with professional athletes or something.  :lol:   All I can say is it wouldn't have surprised me.  :pc:

http://www.playmates.com/tiffany-taylor

There used to be a strip club in Davenport Iowa called Tuxedos. I used to do a bunch of work in quad cities back in the mid nineties and we spent some time at that place. good times. :lol: 

26 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Money, connections, a night on the town... They're sex workers dude, they were using him just like he was using them.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, racer254 said:

And wait until NOW, to really come clean.  LOL

Are you fucking dumb? This is what happens when you're an arrogant fuck who makes a lot of enemies. These women have leverage because he fucked them while he was married, now they're using that leverage to harass him because they think he's a shit president. 

5 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

She's lying.

I'll say this.   Seems strange that no hint of it ever came forward including non-disclosures until recently.  

I would think one would have went after non-disclosures long before he even ran for the nomination.   

And why didn't Stormy Daniels come out long before this agreement in 16 shortly before the election.

Not saying he wasn't banging them, probably was but there are some suspicious circumstances going on here.  

Edited by Highmark

4 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

There used to be a strip club in Davenport Iowa called Tuxedos. I used to do a bunch of work in quad cities back in the mid nineties and we spent some time at that place. good times. :lol: 

:lol:   I've been there, in fact its still open.  My son goes to college in Davenport.  Better place now is Daisy Dooks.  It can be hit or miss.   At times 20+ pretty good dancers.