If More....

34 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

20 some yrs ago we walked out of a bar in Minneapolis and a Indian was laying on ground moaning rolling side to side  paper bag in his hand can of spray paint on the ground his face was all silver . my buds brand new van has silver paint all over the side . that day did not go well for that Indian .

Seeing that he was already on the grkind and you outnumbered him,bet you were really brave. 

6 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Guns make us safer........when is the NRA Owned Repugs gonna introduce legislation to make guns ownership mandatory?

If more guns made you safer the NRA would not fight every effort to study gun violence. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Every citizen does not you stupid piece of shit. Speaking of shit, wipe your chins after dinner. 

:lies: they have mandatory army service and you keep your gun you ignorant know nothing shit for brains 

• Platinum Contributing Member
38 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

20 some yrs ago we walked out of a bar in Minneapolis and a Indian was laying on ground moaning rolling side to side  paper bag in his hand can of spray paint on the ground his face was all silver . my buds brand new van has silver paint all over the side . that day did not go well for that Indian .

Tell us more about your Posse’s prowess.....:news:

:lmao: 

Edited by SnowRider

11 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Seeing that he was already on the grkind and you outnumbered him,bet you were really brave. 

no bravery just payback as deserved . we cant all just bend over and blow a guy because he fucked up your property 

25 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Rev is one of the smartest and most successful people on the forum.......you’re just jealous :thumbsup:

LMFAO of yes he took over mommy and daddy's buisness . you fucking cunt go sell a bulb 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

no bravery just payback as deserved . we cant all just bend over and blow a guy because he fucked up your property 

That sodomite would blow him cuz he was a drug addict and poor, but most of all cuz he hadn't bathed for a year :puke: 

Just now, Momorider said:

That sodomite would blow him cuz he was a drug addict and poor, but most of all cuz he hadn't bathed for a year :puke: 

Didn’t realize you were the Indian in Tricycle Riders story..... :lmao: :saluting:

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Which one of you held the gun while the others kicked him while he was down?

Just now, Ez ryder said:

sure shit did not call the worthless cops 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

:lmao: Tricycle Rider is a badass....... :lol: 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

I dont know any one who packs heat on a reg biases. btw really be honest woul you have blown him  gave him 100 bucks because he was down on his luck or just rubbed his head and told him it would be ok you mommy would pay to fix your car 

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

LMFAO of yes he took over mommy and daddy's buisness . you fucking cunt go sell a bulb 

You just can’t get over the jealousy of me coming from a stable and succesful family. 

I have to tell you, it was fucking awesome. Trips to England, trips Disney world, water skiing in the summer, snowmobiling in the winter. Family meals around the dinner table. 

If only you could have experienced a life like that you might not be such a scared angry bitch that beats on passed out natives. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You just can’t get over the jealousy of me coming from a stable and succesful family. 

I have to tell you, it was fucking awesome. Trips to England, trips Disney world, water skiing in the summer, snowmobiling in the winter. Family meals around the dinner table. 

If only you could have experienced a life like that you might not be such a scared angry bitch that beats on passed out natives. 

Tricycle Rider :groin:  RevKev

17 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

go try to fold a towel  fuse boy

I want to here more about your prowess......you know bearing up dudes that are already passed out.......:news:

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I was raised by my grandparents for the most part also had cabins sleds atc Disney meals around the tv trays .was even in Tripoli /Crete/ every summer in AK but yeah what ever makes your lack of being a self made man fell  ok . who says I am scared ? I spend a lot of time in the hood with out a 2nd thought you only have to worry about the brothers when they are in a crew of 3 or more and Indians never most are to drunk to stand still let alone fight and land a punch . you are the cunt living in your sheltered little high rise bubble 

boo fucking whoo poor passed out drug addict paint huffing pile of shit vandalized a guys property and got his ass handed to him . would do it again today  we all know the so called law would do nothing