School shooting in MD

16 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I would rather work on a cure instead of more dead kids, how about you?  

To say we are done, less kids were killed in this shooting due to armed guard is fucked up

Saw a program on Teachers in Texas being trained to take out a shooter,  all litter the kids with bullets and were killed themselves in their scenarios.

Trainer kept on saying "you can have a pencil or a gun"  

wouldn't gun sniffing dogs work better :dunno:  

how about attack dogs in the schools :dunno:  

pretty sure there is a thousands things you can do beside saying we need more guns 

So you like dead kids. That’s sick 

the cure is addressung the mental and social breakdown of Americans. Just just more dummy laws. 

And saying an armed guard 100% won’t be a deterrent is as stupid as saying it will be a 100% deterrent. But armed guards are just addressing the symptoms rather than finding a cure just like gun bans 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:lmao: there was an armed guard at the Florida school cock breath who did nothing you fucking moron thing is the guy willing to use his gun stopped a mass shooting you fucking shit for brains :finger2: Stop being an imbicile 

Grammar and spelling mister CFO. Did you fail those classes?

5 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

God Bless America!!! Now let's get those thoughts and prayers fired up and ready to go folks :saluting:

They are being diverted from Chicago as you read this.  Not many thoughts or prayers in that area though.  That's weird.

:dunno:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

They are being diverted from Chicago as you read this.  Not many thoughts or prayers in that area though.  That's weird.

:dunno:

Chicago has thriving churches and a very outspoken community of activists, many working to solve the problem of handgun violence.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

Chicago has thriving churches and a very outspoken community of activists, many working to solve the problem of handgun violence.

Oh.  Since they don't seem to be making any headway with the "community activists", they should try thoughts and prayers instead.  I think we all know the effectiveness of community activists from Chicago.

Oh, nice touch with "handgun violence".  :lol:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Shootings at Chicago gang members' funerals getting 'out of control', police say

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/05/shootings-at-chicago-gang-members-funerals-getting-out-control-police-say.html

From this month, this year! Fucking knuckle head... :pan:

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh.  Since they don't seem to be making any headway with the "community activists", they should try thoughts and prayers instead.  I think we all know the effectiveness of community activists from Chicago.

Oh, nice touch with "handgun violence".  :lol:

They're only trying the activism because they already know thoughts and prayers are useless bullshit though. Been there done that. 

Just now, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Shootings at Chicago gang members' funerals getting 'out of control', police say

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/05/shootings-at-chicago-gang-members-funerals-getting-out-control-police-say.html

Did I say Chicago doesn't have a gun violence issue? I don't remember saying that.

Just now, Wildboer said:

They're only trying the activism because they already know thoughts and prayers are useless bullshit though. Been there done that. 

Yeah, I agree.  That BLM movement really did a lot in America.  Can we re-activate them for this?  How much do they cost?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, I agree.  That BLM movement really did a lot in America.  Can we re-activate them for this?  How much do they cost?

They never deactivated...

3 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

I was referring to your "working to solve the problem". Fact is, it's getting worse, not better! 

All depends how you measure the problem. Chicago's doing better than plenty of cities as far as the murder rate goes:

screen%20shot%202017-07-02%20at%2050951%

3 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

They never deactivated...

All depends how you measure the problem. Chicago's doing better than plenty of cities as far as the murder rate goes:

screen%20shot%202017-07-02%20at%2050951%

Chicago clearly has marksmanship issues.  We should send thoughts and prayers for that problem.  I'll send some later.  

Sounds like the school did have a walk out. Had a young lady on the news, confused about the shooting because they walked out of school last week so it wouldn't happen.

46 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Sounds like the school did have a walk out. Had a young lady on the news, confused about the shooting because they walked out of school last week so it wouldn't happen.

Yeah, it was a great idea.  No doubt about it.  

2 hours ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

:lol:

I know I know, it's not really funny, but.....WTF

3 hours ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

When the Italians did it everyone called it “doing business”. Blacks do it and suddenly it’s out of control. :lol: