Looks Like Yamaha is releasing it's own sleds next year

3 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

STFU you stupid toucan shnozzed dork, you don't have the first clue, all you have is a steady flow of diarrhea coming from your cock polisher. You also can't guarantee your daughter will be a sledder for life just because you happen to like it, she may have different interests. She's in trouble if you believe she learned from the best, make sure the health @ life ins. is up to snuff and get her a good personal flotation device also.  :lmao:

She will be.....because she hasnt been raised by a suffocating helicopter parent and she's into going fast and having fun !!!!!!!!1111

27 minutes ago, f7ben said:

She will be.....because she hasnt been raised by a suffocating helicopter parent and she's into going fast and having fun !!!!!!!!1111

Just like when you came here and claimed she said some made up shit you thought would rile up the forum? :lol: 

99.2% of the population could GAF about drag racing sleds.  Hence the reason hyper sleds have never been a big volume segment.  

150HP is the sweet spot for consumer sleds IMO.  That will get you going as fast as most people care to go in almost any condition.  

1 minute ago, sledderj said:

99.2% of the population could GAF about drag racing sleds.  Hence the reason hyper sleds have never been a big volume segment.  

150HP is the sweet spot for consumer sleds IMO.  That will get you going as fast as most people care to go in almost any condition.  

Tons of money are made on these "high end" hypersleds vs. the low/mid range crap.  People want those BNGs and the latest "hyper mil".  I don't see buying new again but if I were to, I'd buy the same mil (or less) in a mid range model and put the rest of the money into suspension and aftermarket parts and have twice the sled for about 75% of the price tag.

5 minutes ago, sledderj said:

There’s no classes for turbo 4 strokes in Stock and you can’t compete in the open classes with Stock motors and turbos so there’s just nowhere for them

26 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Just like when you came here and claimed she said some made up shit you thought would rile up the forum? :lol: 

Gods honest truth.....she was wheeling the 1000 around at 120 mph and claiming that anyone riding a 600 was a neutered fucking beta cuck.......she said that !!!!!!!!!!!!1111

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Gods honest truth.....she was wheeling the 1000 around at 120 mph and claiming that anyone riding a 600 was a neutered fucking beta cuck.......she said that !!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Clearly you are an atheist.  :lol:

Just now, Frostynuts said:

20 fucking K here in Ontario Canada. I can buy a brand new compact car cheaper. Get off the crack. 

Manufacture MSRP is cheaper now than it was in 1994 ........its not the Manu's faults your retarded fucking government taxes your shit at 25% or whatever the fuck retard nook land is

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Manufacture MSRP is cheaper now than it was in 1994 ........its not the Manu's faults your retarded fucking government taxes your shit at 25% or whatever the fuck retard nook land is

A turbo might be 20k. I would have paid less than 15k for the Indy otd without a trade in. It's 13% in Ontario. 

38 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yes, I,m talking a Sidewinder.It is, what it is, which is too fucking expensive, for the quality you get, along with the most fucked up warranty that expires while sitting in the garage. Nobody ever said sledders were smart at getting value for their money. I certainly will never buy a new one. My buddy wants to trade in a 2018, and get a 2019, and the fucking dealer wants 6K difference, and he would be buying a sled without the QS3 shocks. He ain,t trading.

Edited by Frostynuts

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Yes, I,m talking a Sidewinder.It is, what it is, which is too fucking expensive, for the quality you get, along with the most fucked up warranty that expires while sitting in the garage. Nobody ever said sledders were smart at getting value for their money. I certainly will never buy a new one. My buddy wants to trade in a 2018, and get a 2019, and the fucking dealer wants K difference, and he would be buying a sled without the QS3 shocks. He ain,t trading.

Fuck man, left over 17 sidewinder here 11k

Screenshot_2018-03-22-17-51-12.png

Edited by Rigid1

11 hours ago, f7ben said:

SX is a dead sport.....nobody cares. Its fucking garbage 

I can tell you the snow x kids get way more factory support than the drag guys . way more

I think attendance at the drags in winter is better because guys go to side line race run around the trails go back sideline race watch a few etc . and most always free to watch .

snow x cant you really come and go on your sled . I can tell you this the young trailer queens running around in there fox jersey's are much better to watch and far more abundant  than the middle age overweight housewife you see at a drag strip .

14 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Fuck!  Nice deal for somebody!

Any of you Americans want to exchange your money at par for Canada bucks ? For a Canadian to buy that and bring it into Canada, we would be adding about 45 %, and have zero warranty. And they don,t even use lube on us to ease the pain. LOL     One of our local dealers here within 50 miles of me thinks he is offering up a great end of season deal @ 20K, OTD. I,ll keep riding my 2013 Turbo.