Remember this LOL

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

It really just never gets old.  And when Trump hands the Presidency to the next R in 2024, it will still be just as funny.

We may be short more than a few Libs by then though.

B2D26D3A-EB31-4323-B3B8-F415EFA9714F.jpeg

It is even going to better when Trump takes his second term.  I wonder if they will still be glued to CNN ,  waiting for the investigation to wrap up. 

1 hour ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

" Madam President "  :lol:

Oh, we'll probably see a woman president someday, but it won't be that fuckin' scum-hag Hillary.   

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

And this.

best night of tv viewing and internet forums in my life . I just can not imagine a better night of TV for the rest of my life . oh and the ass chapping has just not stopped it is a fucking epic. well worth the cost of admission  

Edited by Ez ryder

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

best night of tv viewing and internet forums in my life . I just can not imagine a better night of TV for the rest of my life . oh and the ass chapping has just not stopped it is a fucking epic. well worth the cost of admission  

When people say they remember where they were when like JFK got shot or 9/11 occurred that night will stick in my mind forever.   Minus well be the night Clinton got "shot."  

I have no doubt the likes of MC, Snotslinger, shitrider were all literally crying.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark