Judge Nap: Firing of McCabe 'Could Very Well Be Interpreted as Obstruction of Justice'

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

I'm patient Vince, that eventually, Hillary Clinton and all the underlings leading up to her, are going to be guilty of high crimes and misdemeanors.  Then, maybe then, you'll realize you've been giving support to fucking criminals abusing their power.

I hope for your sake the Trump DOJ can find enough to bring charges against Hillary and her underlings!!

Meanwhile Trump has hired the loudmouth and conspiracy minded DeGenova as an attorney, the "deep state" propaganda is gonna get deeper :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Trumps been saying over and over again he won't fire Mueller.

He will continue to play the Clinton playbook on this.   Hilarious watching everyone that was perfectly OK with the Clinton WH admittedly going after Starr complain about the very little Trump has said about Mueller.  :lol: 

The whole phrase "vast right wing conspiracy" was coined by none other than Hillary Clinton at this time.  :lol:  

15 minutes ago, Highmark said:

He will continue to play the Clinton playbook on this.   Hilarious watching everyone that was perfectly OK with the Clinton WH admittedly going after Starr complain about the very little Trump has said about Mueller.  :lol: 

The whole phrase "vast right wing conspiracy" was coined by none other than Hillary Clinton at this time.  :lol:  

Good god. 

16 minutes ago, Highmark said:

What’s great is wince fancies himself an intellectual but the media plays him like a fiddle every day :lol: 

19 minutes ago, Highmark said:

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Good god. 

Skidmark with a whole lotta stupid :lmao: 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Skidmark with a whole lotta stupid :lmao: 

Exactly where?   He has said he wouldn't fire Mueller a number of times.   Clinton's admittedly went after Starr's reputation.  I've posted links from the NYT's about it.  

Its hilarious,  you guys can't argue a point so you act like a 3 yo.  :lol:   "Oh yeah....well you're stupid."   

Edited by Highmark

18 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Here, I can understand how this is hard for your party.  So:

"Lacking Candor"

Lacking - Missing or absent.

Candor - the quality of being open and honest 

In short, he lied.

I love this new branding of crime. Is it okay if Terry McAuliffe donates 700,000?? Is that a crime?

2 hours ago, s pump said:

I love this new branding of crime. Is it okay if Terry McAuliffe donates 700,000?? Is that a crime?

Yes.  Of course!  So long as he keeps it in the "correct" party.  It's all good, Brah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/20/2018 at 8:40 AM, spin_dry said:

You posted that he lied under oath. You don’t know that, just like 3/4 of the shit that you post. 

Ouch.

On 3/20/2018 at 8:42 AM, Snoslinger said:

fired to obstruct justice. that is very obvious. I hope to hell the dems have learned some lessons in all this. the next time some lame investigation against them fires up, they need to find some petty, every day BS that everyone does (like fbi texts), ram it home in the press, and then start firing leaders in the investigation. but they likely won't. they'll continue to play nice, take the high roads, and hope people like them.

Ouch.

On 3/20/2018 at 8:43 AM, Snoslinger said:

if there were damn good reasons to fire McCabe, trump and others would have let it out by now.

Ouch.