Judge Nap: Firing of McCabe 'Could Very Well Be Interpreted as Obstruction of Justice'

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, spin_dry said:

According to sessions, not the OIG or the fbi. 

They don't recommend firing the former deputy director for showing up late.   This was serious.  

Edited by Highmark

12 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Listen to the Judge closely, it's exactly what I have been posting here.....again listen very closely and think about what the Judge is saying...patience.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5754161099001/?#sp=show-clips

I'm patient Vince, that eventually, Hillary Clinton and all the underlings leading up to her, are going to be guilty of high crimes and misdemeanors.  Then, maybe then, you'll realize you've been giving support to fucking criminals abusing their power.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I'm patient Vince, that eventually, Hillary Clinton and all the underlings leading up to her, are going to be guilty of high crimes and misdemeanors.  Then, maybe then, you'll realize you've been giving support to fucking criminals abusing their power.

:news:

60823DBB-C0BB-484E-B849-8259824B06C4.jpeg

6142FA38-33B1-424D-884F-5F488F1CB36B.jpeg

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Keep laughing chucklenuts I've been right on the money for over a year and a half, and you've been 180 degrees wrong.   #1 and #2 at the FBI.........FIRED.....yeah no big deal right Slinger?  All very funny   :thumbsup:  :lol:  Idiot.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Keep laughing chucklenuts I've been right on the money for over a year and a half, and you've been 180 degrees wrong.   #1 and #2 at the FBI.........FIRED.....yeah no big deal right Slinger?  All very funny   :thumbsup:  :lol:  Idiot.

Look who fired them.....:news:

B7A8F5E8-849B-4878-9975-7B54AE82E627.jpeg

B50E079E-C8CC-4930-AEF7-952854EFDBD5.jpeg

9 hours ago, Highmark said:

They don't recommend firing the former deputy director for showing up late.   This was serious.  

You posted that he lied under oath. You don’t know that, just like 3/4 of the shit that you post. 

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

fired to obstruct justice. that is very obvious. I hope to hell the dems have learned some lessons in all this. the next time some lame investigation against them fires up, they need to find some petty, every day BS that everyone does (like fbi texts), ram it home in the press, and then start firing leaders in the investigation. but they likely won't. they'll continue to play nice, take the high roads, and hope people like them.

Edited by Snoslinger

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

fired to obstruct justice. that is very obvious. I hope to hell the dems have learned some lessons in all this. the next time some lame investigation against them fires up, they need to find some petty, every day BS that everyone does (like fbi texts), ram it home in the press, and then start firing leads in the investigation. but they likely won't. they'll continue to play nice, take the high roads, and hope people like them.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

if there were damn good reasons to fire McCabe, trump and others would have let it out by now.

Same reasons others got fired....they lied to the fbi.

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

fired to obstruct justice. that is very obvious. I hope to hell the dems have learned some lessons in all this. the next time some lame investigation against them fires up, they need to find some petty, every day BS that everyone does (like fbi texts), ram it home in the press, and then start firing leaders in the investigation. but they likely won't. they'll continue to play nice, take the high roads, and hope people like them.

Hahahaha. What an idiot. 

12 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

What a fucking retard. :lol:

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You're priceless.  This all happened while the Dems were trying to cook up one conspiracy theory after another against Trump.  Golden showers, collusion, money laundering, you or your beloved Democrats haven't learned a fucking thing.  How about you figure out why your party keeps losing?

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You're priceless.  This all happened while the Dems were trying to cook up one conspiracy theory after another against Trump.  Golden showers, collusion, money laundering, you or your beloved Democrats haven't learned a fucking thing.  How about you figure out why your party keeps losing?

Actually theyve been winning lately.

24 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You posted that he lied under oath. You don’t know that, just like 3/4 of the shit that you post. 

:lol:   Lacked candor is the same thing dude.  

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/doj-mccabe-fired-because-he-lacked-candor-including-under-oath-multiple

DOJ: McCabe Fired Because He 'Lacked Candor, Including Under Oath, on Multiple Occasions'

Mr. McCabe had made an unauthorized disclosure to the news media and lacked candor -- including under oath -- on multiple occasions.

6 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Actually theyve been winning lately.

Well until they break the Republican majority in the house and senate, along with the executive branch, they got a long, long way to go.  And right now, no leadership, no message, no money, and something like 25 D seats are up for grabs this next election compared to like 7 or 8 R seats.  Don't quote me on that number, but its close. :bc: 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well until they break the Republican majority in the house and senate, along with the executive branch, they got a long, long way to go.  And right now, no leadership, no message, no money, and something like 25 D seats are up for grabs this next election compared to like 7 or 8 R seats.  Don't quote me on that number, but its close. :bc: 

The dems main objective to have more seats is so they can impeach Trump. 

Some message. :lol:

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

The dems main objective to have more seats is so they can impeach Trump. 

Some message. :lol:

Not a chance in hell they will ever get enough support in Senate need 2/3 rds of vote but if they win the house back it will be a shit show for sure :flush: 

25 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

66 votes needed to convict in the Senate.   They need way more than just a majority.

If high crimes and misdemeanors are really found then Trump will be impeached.  If not and they try and run with impeachment anyway it will backfire.   They better be 100% sure they can get a conviction in the Senate and even then they will have fired up the rights base like NEVER before.   Anyone in the GOP who votes for a weak impeachment case is done.   No chance at ever getting elected again.  And yes it could get ugly in America.  

Edited by Highmark