Judge Nap: Firing of McCabe 'Could Very Well Be Interpreted as Obstruction of Justice'

I absolutely think McCabe should answer questions under oath.  :lol: I think he should turn over all his "notes" to Mueller.  :lol: I think the chance of him incriminating himself and his past administration is about 100%.  :lol:I wonder if his new job under a Dem party leader will give him time off to do so?  :lol: 

Election 2018/20: R's ads are writing themselves.  :lol:

5 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Im sure they ran it thru the proper scrutiny before they pulled the trigger. Had to know this would look suspicious. 

This is the same administration that came up with the executive order travel ban. They aren’t the brightest bunch. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I absolutely think McCabe should answer questions under oath.  :lol: I think he should turn over all his "notes" to Mueller.  :lol: I think the chance of him incriminating himself and his past administration is about 100%.  :lol:I wonder if his new job under a Dem party leader will give him time off to do so?  :lol: 

He did and LIED UNDER OATH.  

20 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Im sure they ran it thru the proper scrutiny before they pulled the trigger. Had to know this would look suspicious. 

I'm sure they did too.  And at the end of the day, we're supposed to do what is right, regardless of what a few people might think it looks like.  And its clear that one side has been lying and making false claims.  Comey, McCabe, Lynch, Wasserman,  have ALL been caught either lying, or doing shit they shouldn't have.  Fuck these unscrupulous pieces of shit.  Some of the worst abuse of power in my lifetime.  #1 and #2 being fired is huge news.

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yup.

20 minutes ago, Highmark said:

He did and LIED UNDER OATH.  

Oh, but second time will be the charm!!!  :bc:

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

According to sessions, not the OIG or the fbi. 

WAT?  Nevermind.  Semantics.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Oh, but second time will be the charm!!!  :bc:

WAT?  Nevermind.  Semantics.

No. The OIG’s report won’t be released until late spring. McCabe is accused of lacking candor. No other details are known if the report. 

31 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

This is the same administration that came up with the executive order travel ban. They aren’t the brightest bunch. 

Oh but you are....good god STFU.

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

No. The OIG’s report won’t be released until late spring. McCabe is accused of lacking candor. No other details are known if the report. 

Here, I can understand how this is hard for your party.  So:

"Lacking Candor"

Lacking - Missing or absent.

Candor - the quality of being open and honest 

In short, he lied.

13 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Within 2 weeks fuck face.

30 minutes ago, DAVE said:

He was retiring....how is that obstruction of justice... :lol:

Cause mean Mr. Trump is tweeting so people are scared.  :lol: 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

I'm sure they did too.  And at the end of the day, we're supposed to do what is right, regardless of what a few people might think it looks like.  And its clear that one side has been lying and making false claims.  Comey, McCabe, Lynch, Wasserman,  have ALL been caught either lying, or doing shit they shouldn't have.  Fuck these unscrupulous pieces of shit.  Some of the worst abuse of power in my lifetime.  #1 and #2 being fired is huge news.

Yup.

Listen to the Judge closely, it's exactly what I have been posting here.....again listen very closely and think about what the Judge is saying...patience.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5754161099001/?#sp=show-clips

Edited by Mileage Psycho