Trey Gowdy to Trump Lawyer: 'If POTUS Is Innocent, Act Like It'

Twitter is his way of countering the non stop fake, negative and bias news. You’d think the haters would have figured that out by now. 

But go ahead with the ‘he looks guilty’ angle, hope it works out for you! :lol: 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Just remember a man is innocent in this country until PROVEN guilty, and what your feelings are for that individual makes no difference.

I understand but in his case he’s committed many crimes. His career has been screwing people. 

The payoff is a motherfucker.

17 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It’s because he’s guilty of many crimes.

8 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Just remember a man is innocent in this country until PROVEN guilty, and what your feelings are for that individual makes no difference.

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I understand but in his case he’s committed many crimes. His career has been screwing people. 

No clearly you don't understand.   

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

No clearly you don't understand.   

Oh I understand it’s just that your blind.

Trump would have been terminated after a month if he was a CEO of any company in the world.

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump would have been terminated after a month if he was a CEO of any company in the world.

Ok, so you lost the point about "innocent until proven guilty", now we're gonna toss up the "if he was a CEO".  You do understand that your thought processes are just a touch defective?    Has it occurred to you that you've been wrong about this guy every step of the way, and falling for a narrative spoon fed to you by establishment Democrats, who've already been busted for a whole host of crimes and misdeeds, right?  Have you ever heard the parable about "Fool me once shame on you", fool me twice...." ?  Your beloved Democrats have been going down in flames and you're still clinging to their every word?

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Really?  Why?  

I'd say I'm gonna wait for this answer....but no fucking way.  You don't know shit about anything....at all.  :lol:

30 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Ok, so you lost the point about "innocent until proven guilty", now we're gonna toss up the "if he was a CEO".  You do understand that your thought processes are just a touch defective?    Has it occurred to you that you've been wrong about this guy every step of the way, and falling for a narrative spoon fed to you by establishment Democrats, who've already been busted for a whole host of crimes and misdeeds, right?  Have you ever heard the parable about "Fool me once shame on you", fool me twice...." ?  Your beloved Democrats have been going down in flames and you're still clinging to their every word?

He’s a horrible example of a decent human being and I don’t care what party he represents. He has led a life of being a lying dick.

Spoon fed....lmfao it’s my opinion.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

It’s because he’s guilty of many crimes.

47 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

41 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

:lol::lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

How times have you convicted Hillary without a verdict....:news:

Edited by SnowRider

11 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Woulda coulda shoulda, I'm no fan of Trump but there is no sense of speculating on theoreticals when Trump actually provides more that enough fodder by his words and actions.

10 hours ago, SnowRider said:

How times have you convicted Hillary without a verdict....:news:

Here's the problem with Hillary......she's already been investigated 10 different ways to Sunday, and I might add that she has been investigated by some pretty tough prosecuting hombres like Trey Gowdy and they got...gots.  

Session's came out and said you have to have something to go after, and until a prosecutor comes up with something he or she knows they can win it ain't going to happen. 

12 hours ago, Edmo said:

Twitter is his way of countering the non stop fake, negative and bias news. You’d think the haters would have figured that out by now. 

But go ahead with the ‘he looks guilty’ angle, hope it works out for you! :lol: 

First it was " HE'S GOING TO JAIL !! "

Then it was  " Be patient , these things take time "

Now it's  " Well.... he looks kind of guilty " 

:lol:   

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

First it was " HE'S GOING TO JAIL !! "

Then it was  " Be patient , these things take time "

Now it's  " Well.... he looks kind of guilty "