So............

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I dunno .  He's in tight withall  the hot broads down at the Jackman 54 , so I gotta tread lightly if I want in , bro .  :bc:

Yeah I hear ya Ronaldo....I saw his Saturday Night Fever video.....don't blame you a bit. :lol:

13 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Still hilarious there’s a safe space for the thin-skinned pussies :lmao: 

Troll free zone bitch.  Talk to scooter, its his site, I'm sure he'd let you post there.  Well, maybe not. :lol: :groin:

12 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Most of us, six other guys.....You to seem to think you're some sort of a spokesman and you really aren't. 

Not at all, but I can read.  You were being a dick bag and you got called on it by at least that many guys asking you to kindly stfu.  You're like a walking talking Tourettes monkey, lashing out in 15 different directions.  Your Preston battle just about wore me out, how long did that go on 2-3 weeks? :lol:  

12 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Hey , what's going on in here , fellaz !?!?  

Oh, just Jim being Jim. :lol: 

12 hours ago, Momorider said:

:lmao: Taintrider talking about butthurt 

Yup. :lol: 

11 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

“The Adventures of Jimmy Snacks” have to be some of my favorite inter web antics. I tuned into TBP for a couple weeks just to watch the show. Good times!!!

:lol: 

26 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Troll free zone bitch.  Talk to scooter, its his site, I'm sure he'd let you post there.  Well, maybe not. :lol: 

Actually, I think “scooter” was the one that told me when I first signed up that TBP is a “SR free site”!

He’s just following along with all but one forum that he’s infected with his “needle moving”.  It just makes sense to keep the worthless burning shit off the doorstep.

:bc:

There is a common theme always....even when one isn't involved in a certain interwebs spat....one always seems to interject himself into it....and then always plays the victim card. 

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Troll free zone bitch.  Talk to scooter, its his site, I'm sure he'd let you post there.  Well, maybe not. :lol: :groin:

Not at all, but I can read.  You were being a dick bag and you got called on it by at least that many guys asking you to kindly stfu.  You're like a walking talking Tourettes monkey, lashing out in 15 different directions.  Your Preston battle just about wore me out, how long did that go on 2-3 weeks? :lol:  

Oh, just Jim being Jim. :lol: 

Yup. :lol: 

:lol: 

As did you when you brought up my wife for no reason and I received some PM's over the whole Preston thing because he crossed some lines and I'm not done with that little mommys boy yet. :lol:

5 hours ago, DAVE said:

There is a common theme always....even when one isn't involved in a certain interwebs spat....one always seems to interject himself into it....and then always plays the victim card. 

I made a crack at Dmann and the brothers jumped my ass! :lol:

• Like 1

19 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

“The Adventures of Jimmy Snacks” have to be some of my favorite inter web antics. I tuned into TBP for a couple weeks just to watch the show. Good times!!!

Snacks was firing people over the top rope on a wholesale level , then he went and ate the stuffing out of all 4 turnbuckles .  :lol:   :bc:

8 hours ago, DAVE said:

Comments like that are exactly why I generally prefer to steer clear of you....aside from not knowing wtf you're talking about, no one is soliciting your advice yet you're always giving it.  Victim.   Pfft.   Like Jim is pretending to be right now? :lol: 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

As did you when you brought up my wife for no reason and I received some PM's over the whole Preston thing because he crossed some lines and I'm not done with that little mommys boy yet. :lol:

I pointed out a possible reason why you've been acting like such a prick to 3/4 of the members on the site, to the point that everyone even now laughs about it.  I didn't insult you or her, and you know damn well I wish her the very best. :bc: 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I made a crack at Dmann and the brothers jumped my ass! :lol:

6-8 guys jumped your ass.   Because you were being a dick. :lol:  Now who's playing the victim?

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Comments like that are exactly why I generally prefer to steer clear of you....aside from not knowing wtf you're talking about, no one is soliciting your advice yet you're always giving it.  Victim.   Pfft.   Like Jim is pretending to be right now? :lol: 

I pointed out a possible reason why you've been acting like such a prick to 3/4 of the members on the site, to the point that everyone even now laughs about it.  I didn't insult you or her, and you know damn well I wish her the very best. :bc: 

6-8 guys jumped your ass.   Because you were being a dick. :lol:  Now who's playing the victim?

Its never about you Mark....always about someone else....but yet its always centered around you....everyone can see it....and i didnt even mention your name....but yet you assumed it was about you. :lol:

:bc:

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

I'm no victim...I'll take the whole ECDL and that little pumpkin pie hair cut pussy all at once!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah 6-8 guys jumped because I gave The Ewok some shit about his so called "mountain" riding even though it didn't involve you or the rest...acting like a pack of ghetto rats you all were! 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

On 3/20/2018 at 1:35 PM, SnowRider said:

Any regular poster on Team Buttplugger is a thin skinned pansy :lmao: You fuckers are arguing over who gets the blue pacifier and who gets stuck with the pink one :lol: 

Yeah that's as accuate as your election predictions, only now you don't have to take a 6 month vacation 

:owned:

• Haha 1