So............

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Apparently you're wrong. :lol:  

Please explain, you're in there popping off pretty much daily, and Scooter tolerates you. :dunno:  :lol:   .....if we're all such assholes, why are YOU there?   :dunno:   You and Frenchy should start some non snowmobiler threads critical of the kinds of sleds and terrain we ride on, cuz thats always riveting to hear you guys and your armchair analysis. :lol:  

I got a simple solution, don't go there. :dunno: 

My post count here is usually in the morning, and evening.  I'm generally not on line much at all during the day.  I have little interest in arguing all day every day with the same half dozen dipshits who I don't much care for, and understand that the feelings mutual.  Jims just bipolar, he pops off at everyone.  No triggers required.  Must be a real treat to work with the guy.   :lol:  

Oh Scooter “tolerates” me? I made a simple ball busting comment about Dmann and his “mountain” riding and your brother got all upset along with some others and now the bipolar shit again. Fine if I’m bipolar than you’re just an over sensitive old woman.:thumbsup:

I go back and forth with guys all the time at TBP and the only  two that consistently cry is you and your brother...seeing a trend here? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Apparently you're wrong. :lol:  

I got a simple solution, don't go there. :dunno: 

1. You are on here all day. Here or there.

2. I go there to read 2 threads. Then im out. Or watch Snacks and Prozo go at it. :lol: 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

1. You are on here all day. Here or there.

2. I go there to read 2 threads. Then im out. Or watch Snacks and Prozo go at it. :lol: 

Now you've  done it!!!!

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh Scooter “tolerates” me? I made a simple ball busting comment about Dmann and his “mountain” riding and your brother got all upset along with some others and now the bipolar shit again. Fine if I’m bipolar than you’re just an over sensitive old woman.:thumbsup:

I go back and forth with guys all the time at TBP and the only  two that consistently cry is you and your brother...seeing a trend here? 

Hey, fuck off. I challenge you to find any other threads I jumped in in "crying" on. I have 1/10th the posts you do and you won't find another negative post from me. You, on the other live online and 8/10ths of your posts are negative. The other 2/10ths are apologizing for the previous nights posts.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, s pump said:

Hey, fuck off. I challenge you to find any other threads I jumped in in "crying" on. I have 1/10th the posts you do and you won't find another negative post from me. You, on the other live online and 8/10ths of your posts are negative. The other 2/10ths are apologizing for the previous nights posts.

:owned: 

Any regular poster on Team Buttplugger is a thin skinned pansy :lmao: You fuckers are arguing over who gets the blue pacifier and who gets stuck with the pink one :lol: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Any regular poster on Team Buttplugger is a thin skinned pansy :lmao: You fuckers are arguing over who gets the blue pacifier and who gets stuck with the pink one :lol: 

Speaking of thin skinned pussies....

33 minutes ago, s pump said:

So you admit to jumping  in and crying because I busted Dmann balls about his "mountain" riding....thanks for playing. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, s pump said:

Try and keep yours and woolies drama over on TBP would you...

:poke:

9 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Trend?  Yeah, you argue with pretty much everyone, most of us would have thought you'd have an epiphany by now. :lol:  I guess the other half dozen guys telling you to stfu, including my brother, who never says boo to you, don't count.  We're posting about good times and you're insulting people and calling it ball busting.  

59 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Trend?  Yeah, you argue with pretty much everyone, most of us would have thought you'd have an epiphany by now. :lol:  I guess the other half dozen guys telling you to stfu, including my brother, who never says boo to you, don't count.  We're posting about good times and you're insulting people and calling it ball busting.  

Most of us, six other guys.....You to seem to think you're some sort of a spokesman and you really aren't. 

42 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Hey , what's going on in here , fellaz !?!?  

Schoolmarm Woolie is lecturing me again....will you talk to him? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks