So............

11 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Nah, Buss is right.  3/4 of the threads here are started by a hand ful of foaming at the mouth Trump Derangement Syndrome club members.  Who has the time or interest in going back and forth all day with that?

You do. :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I have never had a problem with Preston, maybe it's you guys :news:  :lol: 

Short fat little pricks....birds of a feather and all that.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I have never had a problem with Preston, maybe it's you guys :news:  :lol: 

Nooooooo! I really like Preston. We all love giving him shit as a group. Don’t mix my feelings with Jimmy Snack.

giving him shit about losing that is.

Edited by xtralettucetomatoe580

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Nooooooo! I really like Preston. We all love giving him shit as a group. Don’t mix my feelings with Jimmy Snack.

giving him shit about losing that is.

@Jimmy Snacks is suffering from deep withdrawal issues and deserves some slack..........................NOT :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

@Jimmy Snacks is suffering from deep withdrawal issues and deserves some slack..........................NOT :lol: 

Are you 12 or something? 

BTW who asked for slack....I certainly don't need it from the likes of you ya' little guinea twat.:thumbsup:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

55 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Are you 12 or something? 

BTW who asked for slack....I certainly don't need it from the likes of you ya' little guinea twat.:thumbsup:

May god bless you!

Related image

17 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Dry Jimmy is triggered :lol::bc: @Mileage Psycho

Are you really dry when you have access to the products of the trade? :dunno::lol: 

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

May god bless you!

Related image

Are you really dry when you have access to the products of the trade? :dunno::lol: 

:lmao: 

Jimmy does lash out on a regular basis :news:

Vince and Tool Kit are teaming up!

Mothers, lock up your pre-pubescent boys!

:lol:

Hey Vinney, how’s it feel?  This is your team now.  Fucking “Silkwood” shower can’t get that disgusting mess off your skin.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hey Vinney, how’s it feel?  This is your team now.  Fucking “Silkwood” shower can’t get that disgusting mess off your skin.

Dont think vin would sink that low.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

And Vince is stealing momos material....fucking guy has hit rock bottom....so sad.

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Tough to be part of your gang. It’s exclusive patronage. Some just don’t care to work that hard. 

24 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And Vince is stealing momos material....fucking guy has hit rock bottom....so sad.

You gonna buy Buckshots z1 then or what. I had cash in hand 2 months ago but he wouldnt budge much on price so I passed. That is a nice sled and he's a straight shooter 

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You gonna buy Buckshots z1 then or what. I had cash in hand 2 months ago but he wouldnt budge much on price so I passed. That is a nice sled and he's a straight shooter 

I'd like to have it but have to work him a little on price although it seems pretty good as it is.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I'd like to have it but have to work him a little on price although it seems pretty good as it is.

I offered him 5k and he wouldnt do it 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I offered him 5k and he wouldnt do it 

Damn..told me he's selling because he has no one to ride with anymore..he might just sit tight  and wait.

22 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

Apparently you do. :dunno:

Apparently you're wrong. :lol:  

21 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No shit but don’t you dare go over there and utter a critical word.....the safe space will go into lockdown. :crybaby2:

Please explain, you're in there popping off pretty much daily, and Scooter tolerates you. :dunno:  :lol:   .....if we're all such assholes, why are YOU there?   :dunno:   You and Frenchy should start some non snowmobiler threads critical of the kinds of sleds and terrain we ride on, cuz thats always riveting to hear you guys and your armchair analysis. :lol:  

20 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

Too boring over there most days. Unless you are mixing it up with someone. :lol:

I got a simple solution, don't go there. :dunno: 

13 hours ago, DAVE said:

You do. :lol:

My post count here is usually in the morning, and evening.  I'm generally not on line much at all during the day.  I have little interest in arguing all day every day with the same half dozen dipshits who I don't much care for, and understand that the feelings mutual.  Jims just bipolar, he pops off at everyone.  No triggers required.  Must be a real treat to work with the guy.   :lol:  

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Apparently you're wrong. :lol:  

Please explain, you're in there popping off pretty much daily, and Scooter tolerates you. :dunno:  :lol:   .....if we're all such assholes, why are YOU there?   :dunno:   You and Frenchy should start some non snowmobiler threads critical of the kinds of sleds and terrain we ride on, cuz thats always riveting to hear you guys and your armchair analysis. :lol:  

I got a simple solution, don't go there. :dunno: 

My post count here is usually in the morning, and evening.  I'm generally not on line much at all during the day.  I have little interest in arguing all day every day with the same half dozen dipshits who I don't much care for, and understand that the feelings mutual.  Jims just bipolar, he pops off at everyone.  No triggers required.  Must be a real treat to work with the guy.   :lol:  

You're obviously a good dude....just a little over sensitive. :bc:

23 minutes ago, DAVE said:

You're obviously a good dude....just a little over sensitive. :bc:

Maybe, maybe not.  :dunno:    Maybe I just have some things I don't like getting shit on about....or feel the need to constantly be told that I'm sensitive by certain people, like you for example:lol:    We had a pretty good ride this weekend, finally got some good snow, and even got to dance with this little minx at the bar that night.   :bc: YsCQH4E.thumb.jpg.50689978a179ce5ffc64299c6503b40b.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Maybe, maybe not.  :dunno:    Maybe I just have some things I don't like getting shit on about....or feel the need to constantly be told that I'm sensitive by certain people, like you for example:lol:    We had a pretty good ride this weekend, finally got some good snow, and even got to dance with this little minx at the bar that night.   :bc: YsCQH4E.thumb.jpg.50689978a179ce5ffc64299c6503b40b.jpg

:bc: good times.