So............

How come Trump hasn’t been impeached yet? The braintrust here guaranteed it last week, month, year......

What a heaping pile of morons you dipshits are. :lol: 

In other news, the aliens that sent the voice mail to the twitter user may have found the Malaysian jet. Hopefully they can find Slope’s tool kit next. :lol: 

Peace out cunts, this forum is littered with too much garbage. 

“I’m SpinDrought, I have eternal pussy hurt, Trump is bad, wahhhaahhh...”

l8r

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Buss needs to get back over here and up his game. This is weak. I expect better, even from someone who would willingly by a new cat. 

I thought he was gonna buy a new XRS for the lake drags?

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

At least one of you will have some race pedigree out on the lake.

:lol:

Is losing badly in every race "pedigree"....cause that's what Bus does

2 hours ago, bussman said:

How come Trump hasn’t been impeached yet? The braintrust here guaranteed it last week, month, year......

What a heaping pile of morons you dipshits are. :lol: 

In other news, the aliens that sent the voice mail to the twitter user may have found the Malaysian jet. Hopefully they can find Slope’s tool kit next. :lol: 

Peace out cunts, this forum is littered with too much garbage. 

“I’m SpinDrought, I have eternal pussy hurt, Trump is bad, wahhhaahhh...”

l8r

Stay where it's safe and hetero faggy, we got some hard pipe hitting motherfuckers here along with a bonafide closeted queen in @Momorider and we have a  guy here who sings his gayness loud and proud, you have to appreciate a progressive website that has rainbow of characters and if that doesn't work there is always that safe site where everyone wants to bend over and spread for each other :thumbsup:  

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Stay where it's safe and hetero faggy, we got some hard pipe hitting motherfuckers here along with a bonafide closeted queen in @Momorider and we have a  guy here who sings his gayness loud and proud, you have to appreciate a progressive website that has rainbow of characters and if that doesn't work there is always that safe site where everyone wants to bend over and spread for each other :thumbsup:  

Its kinda sad when you frame TBP in that light :lol: and thats pretty close 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Why did you have to force me to make you look like a simpleton? WTF man, I just want to be nice :bc: 

41 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

What are you drooling on yourself about now Ballsack? You penis headed lying dago midget FUCK :finger3: 

40 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Why did you have to force me to make you look like a simpleton? WTF man, I just want to be nice :bc: 

Not the same committee you ignorant fucking penis headed midget dago imbecile :guzzle: FUCK YOU ARE A MORON 

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Scared ??   :bc:

• Haha 1