ryan, gowdy, paul, rubio, graham....

shivering cowards.....

(CNN)Republicans are bluntly warning President Donald Trump to lay off his attacks on special counsel Robert Mueller, but there is scant support among the GOP to pass legislation that would prevent Trump from firing the special counsel.

Republican Senate leaders threw cold water Monday on passing a bill to protect Mueller, calling it unnecessary despite Trump's increasingly scathing attacks against the special counsel and his team.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/19/politics/congress-reactions-protecting-mueller-investigation/index.html

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is slinger so worried that Trump might fire Mueller?  Its not like that will stop the investigation. 

If Trump were guilty of all the things the left thinks he is guilty of dont ya think he would keep a little lower profile. :lol:  

7 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Why is slinger so worried that Trump might fire Mueller?  Its not like that will stop the investigation. 

If Trump were guilty of all the things the left thinks he is guilty of dont ya think he would keep a little lower profile. :lol:  

They would just hire someone else to investigate...and the investigation  would continue.

• Platinum Contributing Member

These should not be a single person controlling everything.  Starr had to report and get permission from a 3 person committee if he wanted to take the investigation in a certain direction.   Rosenstein gave Mueller way too much leeway here.  

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

What’s the harm in just letting Mueller finish his investigation and clearing Trump’s good name?

:news:

Millions of wasted taxpayers dollars for starters :guzzle: which never matters to leftards 

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Millions of wasted taxpayers dollars for starters :guzzle: which never matters to leftards 

Wasted?

Mueller is indicting people and the US is imposing sanctions based on those indictments.  Doesn’t sound like a waste to me.  He’s actually getting to the bottom of what the House Intelligence Committee refused to investigate.

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

Wasted?

Mueller is indicting people and the US is imposing sanctions based on those indictments.  Doesn’t sound like a waste to me.  He’s actually getting to the bottom of what the House Intelligence Committee refused to investigate.

I agree...hes showing how corrupt his investigation is by overlooking major things....its great seeing it all backfire on the dems.

• Like 1

Just now, DAVE said:

I agree...hes showing how corrupt his investigation is by overlooking major things....its great seeing it all backfire on the dems.

How do you know what Mueller knows and what he plans to do?  Are you on his team?

:lol:

On 2018-03-18 at 5:45 PM, Snoslinger said:

etc etc etc

jujst stfu about allowing mueller to finish his job. all you lying cunts will fall right in line if trump shuts him down. you're fooling nobody. bunch of god damn cowads. 

Collusion is already debunked. You’ll just have to come to terms with it 

6 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

How do you know what Mueller knows and what he plans to do?  Are you on his team?

:lol:

Well i know he showed Comey is a liar...

And funny you mention that...it is you who constantly comments about what Mueller is going to do. :lmao:

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

And funny you mention that...it is you who constantly comments about what Mueller is going to do. :lmao:

Lmao and snot 

5 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Right, because some things are glaringly obvious in the real world 

13 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Trudeaus lap!!!

9 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Face first 

ICE is having a hard time as of late.

Justin Trudeau is less popular than Stephen Harper was at this point in his tenure as PM

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

ICE is having a hard time as of late.

Justin Trudeau is less popular than Stephen Harper was at this point in his tenure as PM

No!!!