Ban Guns? Ban Cell phones & Automobiles too right away

5 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Driver deaths

Per year? The automobile has been around for over 100 years, piloted by a human. First test runs on autonomous vehicles resulted in a fatality, first year. My post was to discredit your 

1 hour ago, Nazipigdog said:

Bring on self driving cars!!!!

Comment. Doesn't help this happened within 24 hours of your post. Unless you were being facetious, I stand on the opinion that self driving autos are a ridiculous, 5th element, total recall, disaster waiting to happen.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Really? You've never shown photos of your guns to pretend you were tougher than you are? Maybe bragged a little about having something you don't?

That is the mind set that's changed.  

In Canada, for the most part (not where the Pussy Rod Johnson lives)  if you start shit and get your ass kicked in a bar then come back later with a gun, you may succeed in scaring people but everyone thinks you are a fucking pussy. 

In the states you think it is ok to solve problems with a gun. 

Tell that to the family of the 26 year old newlywed who got shot outside a bowling alley and died in her husbands arms in Toronto yesterday you ignorant FUCK :finger: 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

Tell that to the family of the 26 year old newlywed who got shot outside a bowling alley and died in her husbands arms in Toronto yesterday you ignorant FUCK :finger: 

What are you going to tell the next of kin of the 30,000 US  who die from guns every year you ignorant shit eating cage dweller?

Here's some stats that you can choke on.  

https://www.cnn.com/2017/10/03/americas/us-gun-statistics/index.html

17 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

What are you going to tell the next of kin of the 30,000 US  who die from guns every year you ignorant shit eating cage dweller?

“I just think most people have a real misunderstanding about how heavily concentrated murders are,” said John R. Lott Jr., the author of the study. “You have over half the murders in the United States taking place in 2 percent of the counties.”

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/apr/25/most-murders-occurred-in-5-percent-of-countys-says/

Where's the meme about eliminating the major murder cities out of the statistic, making USA below top 100??

Good thing you're in Canadia Rev, our American women wouldn't touch your beta ass. These :saluting: colors don't run!

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

One thing that has changed is people like you are more common. How many times have you shown photos of your gun collection? You do that because you think people respect you for having all the fire power.  It’s pussy’s like you that support the narrative about tough guys owning guns. 

Years ago tough guys didn’t need a gun to feel tough. When you make being able to shoot someone a measure of manhood, you end up with fuckheads shooting up schools when they are bullied. 

Exactly.  Nowadays, everyone loves to talk about and show off pictures of their "new toy."  Funny, how they never seem to post pictures of their new rod and reel.  I guess fishing gear doesn't give them the same level of validation in today's society.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

“I just think most people have a real misunderstanding about how heavily concentrated murders are,” said John R. Lott Jr., the author of the study. “You have over half the murders in the United States taking place in 2 percent of the counties.”

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/apr/25/most-murders-occurred-in-5-percent-of-countys-says/

Where's the meme about eliminating the major murder cities out of the statistic, making USA below top 100??

Good thing you're in Canadia Rev, our American women wouldn't touch your beta ass. These :saluting: colors don't run!

Those colours are running scared all day every day. 

You can keep your women. I’m. not into obese women from shithole countries. 

Edited by revkevsdi
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The fuck there isn't, when I kill a deer, a pheasant, etc. it's with the intent to kill, just like if some motherfucker comes hunting for humans, big difference between that and accidentally hitting and killing some animal or a person with a car, and if you can't understand that................ 

No I think it's worse. Somebody is driving along texting and they know they could kill somebody and they fucking do it anyway. If you CAN'T understand THAT....

19 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Really? You've never shown photos of your guns to pretend you were tougher than you are? Maybe bragged a little about having something you don't?

In Canada, for the most part (not where the Pussy Rod Johnson lives)  if you start shit and get your ass kicked in a bar then come back later with a gun, you may succeed in scaring people but everyone thinks you are a fucking pussy. 

Lol.

19 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Lol. It's none of that I just refuse to be a victim. Some people seem to be okay living with the chance of being killed without shooting back. Not me

• Thanks 1

On 3/20/2018 at 12:37 PM, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Per year? The automobile has been around for over 100 years, piloted by a human. First test runs on autonomous vehicles resulted in a fatality, first year. My post was to discredit your 

Comment. Doesn't help this happened within 24 hours of your post. Unless you were being facetious, I stand on the opinion that self driving autos are a ridiculous, 5th element, total recall, disaster waiting to happen.

Many assholes said the same thing about the horseless carriage :lol: 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, GreenStreak said:

Lol. It's none of that I just refuse to be a victim. Some people seem to be okay living with the chance of being killed without shooting back. Not me

Do you wear glasses with rearview mirrors? If not you might consider it seeing someone could come up from behind, can you ever be safe enough?

22 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

"Stop being a fucking criminal and maybe they would not have ended up dead in a gang turf war " :finger3: you cock breathed ignorant POS :fuckoff: