Wildboer needs a new helmet...

6 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

So a bvs2 non electric should work great on my new 19 expedition sport with picture window for a windshield? 

Id get the electric shield just in case.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

But did you get with heated shield?

i bought mine with the electric for $337,  non electric was $287 so for $50 i figured the $169 shield was a deal. .  For many they take some work to get the mask to work well as it goes ina nd ouot and can key cockeyed allowing leaks.  You also have to keep the chin curtain from folding up inside when you put it on otherwise people get frostbite on the chin.  the BRP mask system balaclava can be pulled up over chin without it leaking air into the sheild and I throw on a turtle fur neckwarmer on real cold days.  .  

On 3/18/2018 at 6:17 PM, Wildboer said:

No more than $300, not interested in modulars.

I have an open face for the quad so technically I could get away buying a pair of winter goggles, but I prefer a good old closed face.

On 3/18/2018 at 6:39 PM, racinfarmer said:

Normally I'd recommend a Fly F2, but I'm not up on non-child sized closed face helmets.  I know a lot of people like the Arctic Cat TXi helmets.

Arctic cat txi for the win on the trail. Bought mine as a prior year model for $120 and works awesome, never fogs up no matter how hard you breathe, but definitely not enough air flow for serious off trail riding when you're jumping all over the sled.

19 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i bought mine with the electric for $337,  non electric was $287 so for $50 i figured the $169 shield was a deal. .  For many they take some work to get the mask to work well as it goes ina nd ouot and can key cockeyed allowing leaks.  You also have to keep the chin curtain from folding up inside when you put it on otherwise people get frostbite on the chin.  the BRP mask system balaclava can be pulled up over chin without it leaking air into the sheild and I throw on a turtle fur neckwarmer on real cold days.  .  

Add 30% to what you paid and you get nook price