Wildboer needs a new helmet...

7 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Yes...jeff played sled eddie.

How about that :lol::lol: 

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

What do you mean by Jeff played Sled Eddie? Sled Eddie was a kid on HCS back in the early to mid 2000's.

I guess Steenbakkers was having some fun :lol: 

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I have a few txi not a fan . the doo helmet is the best for a full face IMHO . I almost never use a full face it has to be real fucking cold before I bust out the full face .

my fave is a old busted up klim I have carbon 509 carbon fly piles of non carbon lids like 5 full face always grab the old ass klim 

I might go back to a Bell Moto9 Flex.  Best fitting helmet ever.

2 hours ago, DAVE said:

Yup...bv2s is great in the cold...otherwise mx style

He said not a modular though.

5 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

How about that :lol::lol: 

I guess Steenbakkers was having some fun :lol: 

I didnt know sled eddie was a kid on hcs....only one i knew was on snotrax. :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
24 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Bv2s is not modular

It's not?

I was just checking these out as I had never paid much atttention because I have been wearing a MotoX for twenty years.....might have to pick one up for next season.:thumbsup:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, ckf said:

What do you mean by Jeff played Sled Eddie? Sled Eddie was a kid on HCS back in the early to mid 2000's.

It was mid, I showed up in 04/05 and he came around a year or so later. That kid was a riot lol

41 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Ah...someone different.

Sleddy Eddywas some bonehead kid from North Bay who was posting in the very early days of HCS, here are some of his comeback threads after he disappeared for a bit.

im around, busy with school, quit all drugs, drink occassionaly, between school an work an my gf i dont have much time, still stop in from time to time

http://www.hardcoresledder.com/forums/401-general-discussion-forum/251780-sleddyeddy.html#post2984664

any indy, relaible as hell, took anythimg i threw at it, i hit telephone cables at 50 mph an hour flipped me 20 feet, sled dead stop, steer out of alignment only took a acetlyne torch and a sledge to fix it, no money, easiest things to work on, built solid.

http://www.hardcoresledder.com/forums/401-general-discussion-forum/289781-what-best-sled-you-ve-ever-owned-2.html#post3384484

:bc: 

i cant belive this kid, i think he makes me look good i never seen some shit head so retarted in my life

http://www.hardcoresledder.com/forums/401-general-discussion-forum/288341-how-open-wine-bottal-w-o-cork-screw-2.html#post3370546

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jet said:

They bought him a sled if I remember right. 

It was the same fucker? Next you're gonna tell me the Alaskan reality show kid isn't in jail or dead by now :lol: 

33 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It's not?

I was just checking these out as I had never paid much atttention because I have been wearing a MotoX for twenty years.....might have to pick one up for next season.:thumbsup:

Bv2s is not....the visor lifts up only....not the whole chin guard like a modular.

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, Jet said:

They bought him a sled if I remember right. 

Yep. I contributed. That kid was funny as fuck.  

Didn't he try to build a boat?

14 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

It was the same fucker? Next you're gonna tell me the Alaskan reality show kid isn't in jail or dead by now :lol: 

Weren't you and sleddyeddy posting nonsensical shit at the same time, or were you post sleddyeddy?

On 3/18/2018 at 6:54 PM, awful knawful said:

Built for hauling fat, nonathletic cat/ Poo "riders"

Shut the fuck up, fake bulldozer operator!!! Fuckin' faggot. 

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

Is it a good helmet? I need a new helmet. Was thinking modular. But what?

it's terrific,  bit heavy but since i got one i have yet to have to plug it in to a point where i wish i got the regular shield not the electric as the electrics coating is slightly weird at night with reflection inside.  I have that an a FLy F2 carbon depending on type of riding.  Looks like high 20's 30's this weekend so i will wear the fly  

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

Is it a good helmet? I need a new helmet. Was thinking modular. But what?

Great helmet....its warm...I dont wear it if its above -5c....never have to plug in.