Wildboer needs a new helmet...

Pops wanted to try the Enduro out through a whooped out section of Moose River Plains this morning so we swapped sleds for the first time this week... Get on his X and, as usual, it's set up soft as baby shit. I'm bottoming left and right so I stop and stiffen up the rear end with the quick adjusters. Next straightaway was a slight downhill, big rollers the whole way.

About half way down it bottomed out hard and the sled got crossed up. Held it together with the rear end bouncing back and forth for 4 rollers, almost had it back together when something caught an edge and I got ejected. Sounded like the sled rolled 2-3 times while I was sliding down the trail on my belly.

Unfortunately for you fuckers I'm fine, fortunately for us the damage doesn't seem too bad.

4E432832-D326-49B4-8929-328B52DC99A7.jpeg

1EF73174-04F4-4D1E-B0F4-ADED92868F30.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Do you own either of the sleds in question? 

I can't justify buying a sled to use once or twice a season when there's already one in the garage that I'm welcome to use.

What a bizarre thing for you to be concerned with.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

I can't justify buying a sled to use once or twice a season when there's already one in the garage that I'm welcome to use.

Well you said you need a new helmet and I'm thinking you should buy your own sled before worrying about a new helmet.

BTW not "concerned" about any of it. :thumbsup:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well you said you need a new helmet and I'm thinking you should buy your own sled before worrying about a new helmet.

Hes getting as irrelevant as toolkit.

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

He comments, then says he isn't concerned :lol: 

In any event this helmet might be a little drafty, but you could wear it loud and proud!! :thumbsup: 

Image result for rainbow helmet

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I just titled it that because I busted my helmet in the crash, had to duct tape the face shield in place so it wasn't flopping around on the ride home.

It just doesn't make financial sense to buy my own sled at this point in my life, I just don't ride often enough.

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

In any event this helmet might be a little drafty, but you could wear it loud and proud!! :thumbsup: 

And heres the seat to match. :lmao:

Screenshot_20180227-083317~2.png

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Momorider said:

c44fed1a6e14fb477e295117086be6a7.jpg

Just now, Wildboer said:

And you stupid fuckers still think I'm the one that brings this shit up :lol: 

Just know that you are not the only gay man at this site, that old queen Momo makes you look straight :lol: 

• Haha 1

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Just know that you are not the only gay man at this site, that old queen Momo makes you look straight :lol: 

Lying penis headed dago midget posts what? :finger3:penis-head.jpg

Just now, Momorider said:

Well you are an admitted sodomite so expecting it would be normal :dunno: 

I'm pretty sure most of this forum are sodomites Momo... You're the prude that's afraid of getting a BJ.

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Concerned as in really worried what he should do...smarten up Fester.

4 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

And you stupid fuckers still think I'm the one that brings this shit up :lol: 

BTW, nice self portrait there Momo :good:

As bizarre as it may seem , I think that may have been a nice gesture by Momo to loan you his helmet  :lol:  .     Now who's sled was that you rolled ?   :bc:

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

As bizarre as it may seem , I think that may have been a nice gesture by Momo to loan you his helmet  :lol:  .     Now who's sled was that you rolled ?   :bc:

:finger: 

8 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

My dad's 600 X... It was the last ride before he's trading it in too. The steering column is tweaked, everything else seems cosmetic though. New windshield, new handgaurd, a piece of plastic by the headlights needs to be replaced. I don't even think the bars are bent.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

You don't own a house, you don't own a sled. Do you own anything? 

Pension? Savings?

Just waiting for inheritance? 

You are 28 I believe? Time to start.

I own things. A car, 3-4 grand in musical equipment and instruments, some stocks and bonds. I've already got a Roth IRA going with a solid chunk in it. I'll be 28 in May.

4 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I own things. A car, 3-4 grand in musical equipment and instruments, some stocks and bonds. I've already got a Roth IRA going with a solid chunk in it. I'll be 28 in May.

So nothing. Youve wasted your life so far...good job! 

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

So nothing. Youve wasted your life so far...good job! 

"What's money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do." -Robert Zimmerman

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

"What's money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do." -Robert Zimmerman

:lol:

costs money to do what you want to do....