This is how the trumps roll. Crooked pieces of shit.

9 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

no petty hate . I just live in the real world with close to 5 decades of real life interactions . and remember you can call me a cracker ass snowflake all you want wont change the fact this cracker has lived among the people you would rather be . have at it poor and decent lmfao few and far between I will give them 1 thing they know they system better than the people running it . funny how some can get off a boat with shit and 5 yrs latter be living in the burbs with people working for them . then others just master a system and pass that on for generations

Spot on.

• Platinum Contributing Member

I love how the kid that is still in his 20's and still partially on the teat is lecturing people and thinks that people living on the government nickel are "working class"....some are but the  vast majority are not.

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Im not gay and ive never tried to kill myself....

You cant say that. :lol:

You don't know what is and isn't important Dave.

22 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

no petty hate . I just live in the real world with close to 5 decades of real life interactions . and remember you can call me a cracker ass snowflake all you want wont change the fact this cracker has lived among the people you would rather be . have at it poor and decent lmfao few and far between I will give them 1 thing they know they system better than the people running it . funny how some can get off a boat with shit and 5 yrs latter be living in the burbs with people working for them . then others just master a system and pass that on for generations

You are dependent on your high horse. Your self esteem is obviously based on a false sense of superiority. Sleep tight.

20 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I love how the kid that is still in his 20's and still partially on the teat is lecturing people and thinks that people living on the government nickel are "working class"....some are but the  vast majority are not.

You believe this because you don't want me to be right.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

You believe this because you don't want me to be right.

I believe it because I'm right...you give yourself too much credit. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Its sad...there are many like him. Hopefully they smarten up....or its going to be real tough for the generation after.

6 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I believe it because I'm right...you give yourself too much credit. 

No, you're just a schmuck bro.

6 hours ago, DAVE said:

Its sad...there are many like him. Hopefully they smarten up....or its going to be real tough for the generation after.

:lol: 

9 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah, I got that takeaway real quick from him.  No interest in playing intellectual ping pong when he doesn't even have a paddle. :lol: 

• Like 1

Where were the regulators that were supposed to be the watchdogs and stop this type of thing from happening?  Were they paid off?  Were they just collecting a paycheck?  What about the people in government office?  Drain the swamp so that this DOESN'T happen.  That's why trump was elected.  I see some still can't understand that.

15 hours ago, Wildboer said:

You don't know what is and isn't important Dave.

You are dependent on your high horse. Your self esteem is obviously based on a false sense of superiority. Sleep tight.

not at all . am I some what proud of what I have done sort of . do I have sympathy for some person who had the same opportunity to bust up his body to make a  better life for his family but chose to suck off my taxes . fuck no no fucking pity . he'll I wish I had some one who knew shit to advise me along the way so I did not have to take 15 yrs to try to figure all this shit out  on my own . but again if I can make a decent  living any ass hole can .just have to be willing to bust ass and most important just show the fuck up to the game can't win it if you are not in it 

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

not at all . am I some what proud of what I have done sort of . do I have sympathy for some person who had the same opportunity to bust up his body to make a  better life for his family but chose to suck off my taxes . fuck no no fucking pity . he'll I wish I had some one who knew shit to advise me along the way so I did not have to take 15 yrs to try to figure all this shit out  on my own . but again if I can make a decent  living any ass hole can .just have to be willing to bust ass and most important just show the fuck up to the game can't win it if you are not in it 

This mindset doesn't do society any good. "Bootstraps" logic is as wrong as it is self-righteous. You write off these people as trash with self inflicted problems, I consider that lazy and weak. The society you and I benefit from leaves people behind and exploits them. We neglect the poor, we neglect the mentally ill, we neglect children. It's naive to think otherwise.

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

no because it is a fucking reality 

We can't be certain anything is reality, for all you know you're a brain in a vat.

16 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

You mean immigrants? :lol: 

• Like 1

On 3/18/2018 at 9:22 AM, Mainecat said:

Slumlords are the worst

well lets see they were improving the buildings so i guess that would mean they aren;t slumlords

rent controls as anti american as it gets.  I am sure the owners are cheating the system but thats no worse than the tenants who are subletting their places and live elsewhere thereby fucking the LL out of market rent thats rightfully theres as well  

On 3/18/2018 at 9:22 AM, Mainecat said:

Slumlords are the worst

well lets see they were improving the buildings so i guess that would mean they aren;t slumlords

rent controls as anti american as it gets.  I am sure the owners are cheating the system but thats no worse than the tenants who are subletting their places and live elsewhere thereby fucking the LL out of market rent thats rightfully theres as well  

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Sad .....is what you've done with your life so far. :bc:

Dave, you know how fucking fun it is to not be afraid to live your best life? I've probably had more fun being a degenerate for 28 years than you have had being "successful" for what I'm assuming is at least 80/90 years. Idk how old you really are, I'm just guessing based off how antiquated your worldview is :lol: 

40 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Dave, you know how fucking fun it is to not be afraid to live your best life? I've probably had more fun being a degenerate for 28 years than you have had being "successful" for what I'm assuming is at least 80/90 years. Idk how old you really are, I'm just guessing based off how antiquated your worldview is :lol: 

If its been so fun....why the cutting and the failed suicide attempt? :lmao:

3 hours ago, Wildboer said:

This mindset doesn't do society any good. "Bootstraps" logic is as wrong as it is self-righteous. You write off these people as trash with self inflicted problems, I consider that lazy and weak. The society you and I benefit from leaves people behind and exploits them. We neglect the poor, we neglect the mentally ill, we neglect children. It's naive to think otherwise.

We can't be certain anything is reality, for all you know you're a brain in a vat.

bull fucking shit . there are many many was busting jobs out there that require nothing but the willingness to work and show up. in under 10 your you will be pulling close to 90k and they will have put you through the classes  needed .

fuck shit tons of guys are pulling 6 figures cutting grass . don't give me that pussy fuck bull shit . any one willing to bust ass can make a decent living if they just show up and work . fuck my #1 guy knew shit about anything he worked at a car wash.  but he was nice and showed every day and wanted to learn . he pulls 80k +  in under 8 yrs started at 10 bucks doing nothing but human fork lift and going to the store.

excuses are like assholes every one has one . grow the fuck up and get in to the real world .

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

bull fucking shit . there are many many was busting jobs out there that require nothing but the willingness to work and show up. in under 10 your you will be pulling close to 90k and they will have put you through the classes  needed .

fuck shit tons of guys are pulling 6 figures cutting grass . don't give me that pussy fuck bull shit . any one willing to bust ass can make a decent living if they just show up and work . fuck my #1 guy knew shit about anything he worked at a car wash.  but he was nice and showed every day and wanted to learn . he pulls 80k +  in under 8 yrs started at 10 bucks doing nothing but human fork lift and going to the store.

excuses are like assholes every one has one . grow the fuck up and get in to the real world .

Willy's mentality  is....why do it when someone  else will for me.

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I know guys that make $100k plus and hate what they do. Spending my time doing something for the money has to be the biggest waste of a life that I can think of. 

15 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I know guys that make $100k plus and hate what they do. Spending my time doing something for the money has to be the biggest waste of a life that I can think of. 

Ive never hated any job ive had....but to me work has always been something I did to have a great life away from work.