General Knows Best.....

• Platinum Contributing Member
41 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

smails, calling smails.........

I’ve made an agreement with myself to not play you or snow riders bullshit games anymore. :ylsuper:

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’ve made an agreement with myself to not play you or snow riders bullshit games anymore. :ylsuper:

Oh, that's no fun!  Slinger's games are interesting and fun!  Tool Kit's games are ignorance, TDS and Dunning-Kruger on display.  Puny retardeness.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, that's no fun!  Slinger's games are interesting and fun!  Tool Kit's games are ignorance, TDS and Dunning-Kruger on display.  Puny retardeness.

Smowrider is more like a giant boil that needs lancing. :lol:

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

It’s only been a few minutes and I feel like a giant stinky weight has been lifted off my shoulder.....You Guys should give it a try. :lol: 

How can you deny yourself this kind of comedy tho?

SR Clown Look.jpg

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

:lmao: What makes you or TransZam along with several others any different....:news:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: What makes you or TransZam along with several others any different....:news:

We have brains and aren't the ABSOLUTE laughing stock of every forum we touch.  

Oops.  Sorry about your lying, ignorant cowardice though.  :lol:

Seriously, do you watch as a real man lays in your bed?  Do you get to help choose him?   But how would you know what to look for?  

:lol:

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

How can you deny yourself this kind of comedy tho?

SR Clown Look.jpg

Don’t try to deflect Zambo. You’ve earned the title of forum clown.

deep throat the gun, you’ve earned it. 

02CF91F6-9BF2-4A3D-8F83-E29C506C5996.jpeg

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

McCaffrey is a Dem shill.  He lost whatever respect he had by sucking the corn out of Schwartzkopf’s ass before his shit hit the ground.  He’s a politician first, a business man second, and not sure what takes the 3rd to the 20th spot but it’s not being a soldier.  He was the type of General that Obama cherished.  ZERO CARE AT ALL FOR HIS TROOPS.

But look! A military guy tweeted something about Trump and Russia!!!  .....and his bank will grow this week for it.

:lol:

You don’t amount to the skin on the corn that Schwartzkopf squeezed out. Face it 

8 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

McCaffery is a media flack and spin doctor...WGAF what he has to say not to mention he worked for The Clintons.

Since you quit drinking what's your excuse for being stupid now?

He received three Purple Heart medals for injuries sustained during his service in Vietnam, two Silver Stars for valor, and two Distinguished Service Crosses.

10 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Past performance is no guarantee of future gains......dumbass!!!

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Did you miss the post where I said my criticism was in no way a denigration of his military service and guess what you fat little bald twat  you can quit with the drinking references anytime. 

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You forgot the new rules. All the sacrifices of a distinguished career get wiped out the moment you tell the truth about Trump. 

26 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Image result for syracuse orangemen gif

Yeah State sucked today...didn't realize you were a college hoops fan...weird. BTW that is really a stupid mascot! :lol:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Did you miss the post where I said my criticism was in no way a denigration of his military service and guess what you fat little bald twat  you can quit with the drinking references anytime. 

You quit with the fat bald reference and I'll quit the drinking reference, otherwise I'll just keep counter punching like your hero :news: 

4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You quit with the fat bald reference and I'll quit the drinking reference, otherwise I'll just keep counter punching like your hero :news: 

I quit drinking but you'll always be bald so GFY.:thumbsup: