Anyone actually snowcheck a new sled?

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Glad I didn’t go in with The Analer and Bhen on an XC 850 trifecta . Just got an accepted offer on a lake house and bought a Seadoo yesterday. FUCK WINTER!!!

No Shit.....baller! :thumbsup:

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This is the kinda talk that gets the XCR owners all bent out of the frame.

Like telling Doo XRS owners that it’s not a real race sled. :lol:

I’ve got AMG all fuckng worked up next store.  He is like a 13 year old girl with her first period.  He can get a smoking deal on a 600 XCR 2018 for 13k????  It’s like shooting fish in the barrel with Bubba.:lol:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I’ve got AMG all fuckng worked up next store.  He is like a 13 year old girl with her first period.  He can get a smoking deal on a 600 XCR 2018 for 13k????  It’s like shooting fish in the barrel with Bubba.:lol:

Which “door”?  TBP?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Glad I didn’t go in with The Analer and Bhen on an XC 850 trifecta . Just got an accepted offer on a lake house and bought a Seadoo yesterday. FUCK WINTER!!!

Good for you! :bc:

8 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Wait...$13k?  “Smokin’ deal”????

I hope he’s smokin’!!!!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Wait...$13k?  “Smokin’ deal”????

I hope he’s smokin’!!!!

It has a upgraded shocks and track? Let’s not forget BNG.:lol: They must see him get out of that purple truck with that head of his shaped Like a milk crate looking like a fucking sucker.:lol::lol::lol:

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Congrats, one step at a time.

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

a sea doo .good luck with that . they do have a great marketing program I will give them that . can you exchange for a kawwi or yammi still ? you should . plz don't tell me it has a super charger

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

a sea doo .good luck with that . they do have a great marketing program I will give them that . can you exchange for a kawwi or yammi still ? you should . plz don't tell me it has a super charger

I’m like Vince with Arctic Cats when it comes to the water. Seadoo till I die no matter how many times I have to bend over. 

7 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I’m like Vince with Arctic Cats when it comes to the water. Seadoo till I die no matter how many times I have to bend over. 

That's all I've ever owned and probably what I would own again....if I went that way.  I'm all done with water sports though (I think).  

23 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That's all I've ever owned and probably what I would own again....if I went that way.  I'm all done with water sports though (I think).  

Apparently you haven't done water til, you've kayaked.

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I said the same thing . ( till summer comes)

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

I said the same thing . ( till summer comes)

Yeah, I grew up on the lake and have had more than my share of toys over they years.  The only thing I see parked in front of my lake place is a pontoon.  And not some $80k luxury craft.  I mean full on, throw the dogs in and grab the cooler and BBQ type vessel!!!  Chillin!  And if it catches fire and burns to the waterline...fuck it!  My days of maintaining boats are over.  In fact, this toon nay have to survive the ice!  :bc:

Image result for party pontoon

I sold mine last yr. Then at the end of the yr got a little 14 garvy from a customer. Looking for a small outboard now. I was gonna go to the boat show yesterday until the wife said " don't , knowing you , you will drag something home "

Edited by steve from amherst