National debt hits $21 trillion

4 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I understand that it’s not a concern anymore by trump followers, but I thought I’d post it for memory’s sake. 

It’s a massive problem. This is why I wanted Rand Paul.

Liberals have no business talking debt. Obama added 10 trillion doubling the debt

4 hours ago, spin_dry said:

It’s now relevant. Cool. 

no still gayer than snorider . deff no fan of the spending . I say cut it all by 25% all of it after that settles in another 10%. then cap spending at that number with no more than 3% rise per decade.

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Wut???? The debt as a % of gdp is the only way to compare where we are historically........geesh people 

You are correct. I have made the point about GDP many times over the last decade. 

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Good luck with that. You cant buy peoples votes telling them I'm going to give you nothing.

Pfft, they give away far more to corporations and foreign countries. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Good luck with that. You cant buy peoples votes telling them I'm going to give you nothing.

So the Repugs buy your vote........or are you different....:snack:

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

who was it that laughed when i sad ben is a fucking trumpster? probably dave, he's dumb enough not to see it. 

You guys and your labels :lol: 

The Dem mantra - disagree with me on any subject and you’re the enemy. :crazy:

9 minutes ago, Edmo said:

You guys and your labels :lol: 

The Dem mantra - disagree with me on any subject and you’re the enemy. :crazy:

benfolds500 has altered or weakened his former concerns about our presidency practically on a daily basis. christ it's so bad he and wolfie are spooning each other :lol:

Edited by Snoslinger

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

benfolds500 has altered or weakened his former concerns about our presidency practically on a daily basis. christ it's so bad he and wolfie are spooning each other :lol:

Not everyone fits in your neat little box dummy. You can like some of the stuff he’s doing and not like other things. You could just try to dispute his graph, instead you attack him. 

Typical slinger...

10 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Not everyone fits in your neat little box dummy. You can like some of the stuff he’s doing and not like other things. You could just try to dispute his graph, instead you attack him. 

Typical slinger...

:lol: the same could be said about us liberals who get put in "little boxes", for considerably less. so save your BS. if someone changes their tone from one admin to the next, i'm calling them out. ben is a trumpster, no doubt about it. regarding his chart, i've asked him to show me charts and comments he's made like that in the past, with obama. so let's see what he comes up with :news:

Edited by Snoslinger

47 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

who was it that laughed when i sad ben is a fucking trumpster? probably dave, he's dumb enough not to see it. 

You're a fucking moron. I posted the same graph during Obama's terms. Fucking brain dead retard.