National debt hits $21 trillion

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

The number is irrelevant......needs to be expressed as a % of GDP

No, the deficit is 5% of the debt. That's not a plan for success in any realm. 

Republicans are historically the biggest deficit spenders and govt growers. And any success from this economy will result in more spending. Newt and Kasich and dole put us on a path of balanced budget and debt reduction and Bush and the fucking neocons (teabaggers too) fucked it up. 

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

No, the deficit is 5% of the debt. That's not a plan for success in any realm. 

Wut???? The debt as a % of gdp is the only way to compare where we are historically........geesh people 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Wut???? The debt as a % of gdp is the only way to compare where we are historically........geesh people 

Ohhhh... Deficits don't matter right? But what's the gdp? Tell me what company operates at a 30% loss every year and says, "Hey, what was our total sales this year?" 

3 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Ohhhh... Deficits don't matter right? But what's the gdp? Tell me what company operates at a 30% loss every year and says, "Hey, what was our total sales this year?" 

Are you fucking retarded? I'm not saying deficits dont matter nor am I saying that the debt is good. I am saying the only way to meaningfully quantify it is as a % of GDP. Sweet fuck do you understand what inflation is??????

Just now, f7ben said:

Are you fucking retarded? I'm not saying deficits dont matter nor am I saying that the debt is good. I am saying the only way to meaningfully quantify it is as a % of GDP. Sweet fuck do you understand what inflation is??????

Blah blah blah! The economy is on a rocket ship now thanks to Trump, haven't you heard? So time to think about fixing the mess that Obama left. Putting the govt on a path to a balanced budget and a debt repayment plan. Then our dollar gains strength and every American becomes richer. #winning!

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

Blah blah blah! The economy is on a rocket ship now thanks to Trump, haven't you heard? So time to think about fixing the mess that Obama left. Putting the govt on a path to a balanced budget and a debt repayment plan. Then our dollar gains strength and every American becomes richer. #winning!

Derp.....good post snowrider