Will Be Interesting.....

• Platinum Contributing Member

:read:

Mueller has McCabe memos documenting conversations with Trump

Washington (CNN)Much like fired FBI Director James Comey, former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe wrote memos documenting his conversations with President Donald Trump, a source with knowledge of the matter told CNN.

A person familiar with the matter told CNN McCabe's memos are now in the hands of special counsel Robert Mueller, who is investigating Russian interference in the 2016 election.

The memos also detail what Comey told McCabe about his own interactions with Trump while he was FBI director and are seen as a way to corroborate Comey's account in Mueller's probe.

Attorney General Jeff Sessions fired McCabe on Friday, about a day before his 50th birthday and the date he was set to retire and begin receiving his anticipated pension, over accusations that McCabe directed FBI officials to speak to the media about an investigation tied to the Clinton Foundation and misled investigators about his actions. Following his firing Friday, McCabe told CNN in an interview that he had four interactions with the President last May, while he was acting FBI director. 

McCabe revealed that he had three in-person interactions and one phone call with Trump, in which the President berated him each time about his wife's failed Virginia Senate campaign. 

It is unclear exactly what is in McCabe's memos and if he memorialized every interaction he had with the President.

"In May, when Director Comey was fired and I had my own interactions with the President, he brought up my wife every time I ever spoke to him," McCabe told CNN. "Of course, I disagreed with him."

McCabe also confirmed that the President asked him who he voted for in the 2016 election, which was reported back in January and which Trump denied.

The former No. 2 official at the FBI told CNN that Trump did not bring up the agency's investigation into Russia meddling in the 2016 election.

Comey's memos

Comey revealed last year that he had kept memos while he was still FBI director about meetings and conversations he had with the President. Comey said his memos detailed conversations in which Trump asked Comey to pledge loyalty to him, state publicly that the FBI was not investigating Trump himself, and urged Comey to "let this go," referring to the then-investigation involving Trump's former national security adviser Michael Flynn.

Trump has denied several of Comey's claims.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/17/politics/mccabe-memos-trump/index.html

Cleaning out the rats in the FBI one by one. The DOJ is next. This is what draining the swamp looks like. Who knew slope was such an establishment shill? :lol: 

Trump played that game with Comey and his memos. I doubt he had any sort of conversation more incriminating than he did with Comey knowing the Feebs like writing shit down. Trump’s a blowhard but he isn’t a ritard. 

I also love how we are all supposed to pity Comey and McCabe now. Those stooges have done more to hurt Hillary than anyone, yet political expediency dictates the enemy of my enemy is now the left’s best friend. Yeah, no. 

Sure will , as they both were asked under sworn oath if they have or had any personal  documents   pertaining to Russia , hilliary rotten clintoon or Potus 45. They both said no. The clown news network is one short hair above the alt - left lying puffinstuffingtonpost.

Edited by hwytohell

22 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Trump played that game with Comey and his memos. I doubt he had any sort of conversation more incriminating than he did with Comey knowing the Feebs like writing shit down. Trump’s a blowhard but he isn’t a ritard. 

I also love how we are all supposed to pity Comey and McCabe now. Those stooges have done more to hurt Hillary than anyone, yet political expediency dictates the enemy of my enemy is now the left’s best friend. Yeah, no. 

He's a moron, understand that this guys has walked all over his employees in the private sector because they signed NDA's, there are no NDA's for civil servants.

This is our POTUS talking to a civil servant, aren't you all proud! The President of the United States :thumbsup:

Second bold, yet Trump wants us to believe and many do that Comey and the FBI helped her :lol: 

McCabe revealed that he had three in-person interactions and one phone call with Trump, in which the President berated him each time about his wife's failed Virginia Senate campaign. 

Giving Jim Comey the kiss for sinking Clinton in the last week of the campaign, where did the love and appreciation go??? Oh that's right Comey wouldn't pledge allegiance.

Image result for trump kisses comey

34 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I know.  It's anybody and anything that can keep them hanging on to something....I don't even know what it is anymore.  It's mistaken self-righteousness gone awry.

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

He's a moron, understand that this guys has walked all over his employees in the private sector because they signed NDA's, there are no NDA's for civil servants.

This is our POTUS talking to a civil servant, aren't you all proud! The President of the United States :thumbsup:

Second bold, yet Trump wants us to believe and many do that Comey and the FBI helped her :lol: 

Giving Jim Comey the kiss for sinking Clinton in the last week of the campaign, where did the love and appreciation go??? Oh that's right Comey wouldn't pledge allegiance.

Image result for trump kisses comey

Fuck you are retarded 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

@Zambroski You always agree with Dump...and Dump constantly  lies and changes his story/position....sometimes in the same day......what's that say about you....:dunno:

:lmao: 

No I don't.  You aren't going to be in here questioning anyone's character.

Now shut your mouth little girl. 

:lol:

2 hours ago, Edmo said:

Cleaning out the rats in the FBI one by one. The DOJ is next. This is what draining the swamp looks like. Who knew slope was such an establishment shill? :lol: 

How anyone could defend the status quo in Washington, Democrat OR Republican is mind numbing to me.  Go Trump.  The left will spin this every way but the accurate one, which is McCabe is guilty.

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

How anyone could defend the status quo in Washington, Democrat OR Republican is mind numbing to me.  Go Trump.  The left will spin this every way but the accurate one, which is McCabe is guilty.

It is to me too. Dems are defending it all as hard as they can...they know what lies beneath it all.  Especially after the previous administration.  It's all being dug up and uncovered and they are running out of narrrative shifts.

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Priceless coming from you :lmao: W did a great job says Woolie :lol: 

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No I don't.  You aren't going to be in here questioning anyone's character.

Now shut your mouth little girl. 

You don't have character decent enough worth questioning :lmao: 

And you always agree with Dump and got :owned:  :lmao: 

Edited by SnowRider

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It is to me too. Dems are defending it all as hard as they can...they know what lies beneath it all.  Especially after the previous administration.  It's all being dug up and uncovered and they are running out of narrrative shifts.

:lmao: More priceless drivel :lol: 

19 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

@Zambroski You always agree with Dump...and Dump constantly  lies and changes his story/position....sometimes in the same day......what's that say about you....:dunno:

:lmao: 

Hillary is the exact same and you adored her so... same logic 

15 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Priceless coming from you :lmao: W did a great job says Woolie :lol: 

Priceless is listening to you squawk.  The good guys won.  Your side lost.  Again.   Keep laughing, I'm pretty stoked actually myself. :lol: 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Priceless is listening to you squawk.  The good guys won.  Your side lost.  Again.   Keep laughing, I'm pretty stoked actually myself. :lol: 

Putin a good guy now...:dunno: