Read former FBI deputy McCabe's full statement after firing

Look Anlar...get Tool  Kit to buy you a lemondae and sit by him at the first meeting.  It's now official.  YOU ARE ON HIS TEAM.  :lol:

"I'm a Libertarian".   Please....just stop.  Let's let that grow a bit as I am interested.  Know you place...it's with the Lib-Dems.  :lmao:

6 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Would you call that an intimidation tactic? :lol: explain it to Tom and transZam

I can see it in that respect but the guy lied. He deserved exactly what he got. If you are a liar then you should always be intimidated regardless of the situation and regardless of who your boss is. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No.  He can't take but a portion and he's lucky to get that..  And McCabe was no longer in any position to fuck with Trump at all.  And hasn't been for some time.  I don't see how this intimidated McCabe at all.  If anything, it just "breaks one off in him" for being a liar and a leaker and letting him think he was "home free".

Intimidation?  I don't see how.

It wasn't McCabe he was intimidating. He was sending a massage to others. I would have done the same.

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I can see it in that respect but the guy lied. He deserved exactly what he got. If you are a liar then you should always be intimidated regardless of the situation and regardless of who your boss is. 

Trump lies all the time. You think he should be fired? 

Just now, steve from amherst said:

It wasn't McCabe he was intimidating. He was sending a massage to others. I would have done the same.

Well, the message to others should have been clear for some time.  If you lie or leak, your days are numbered.  I think it was well done...I may have waited til the last hour when he was sitting there smiling thinking, "I got this".  But, I still don't see how this intimidated McCabe or anyone else really by this action.  The other liars should already be very well intimidated.  I don't think any more are up for retirement so, this method won't work for them.

Now...what I want to see is charges brought against McCabe and with the help of Comey popping his head up like the idiot he is, that should happen.  Then..I want to hear from the agents in the FBI as to exactly what was going on and when...and this should open up all kinds of fun for Rice, Clinton and YUP...OBAMA!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Trump lies all the time. You think he should be fired? 

Now, this is dense.  When was Trump lying during questioning under oath?  Where is the proof he lied to the FBI?

Why do you think this is a direct correlational event?

Don't answer any of these.  They are all rhetorical and for my purposes alone.  Thanx.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Now, this is dense.  When was Trump lying during questioning under oath?  Where is the proof he lied to the FBI?

Why do you think this is a direct correlational event?

Don't answer any of these.  They are all rhetorical and for my purposes alone.  Thanx.

A liar is a liar. 

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

So you understand now? Just transZam left then. :lol:

Well i misunderstood your earlier post. I thought you implied Trump was intimidation McCabe. He clearly was not. 

My mistake. 

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

So you understand now? Just transZam left then. :lol:

:lol: You couldn't explain yourself then some "round about" shit was dropped in here and you jumped on board.   And now you are butt-hurt to beat hell about it.

Dude...Is this Tool Kit?  Serious question.  :lmao:

Pull up a seat, Anlar...OWN IT. 

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Well i misunderstood your earlier post. I thought you implied Trump was intimidation McCabe. He clearly was not. 

My mistake. 

That is what he meant.  That's why he couldn't explain it.  Otherwise, it's easy to correct the statement and point everyone in the right direction.

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

At least were not gay. ;)

We're* And quite frankly, you're the only member that is obviously gayer than me Davey boy.

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Ive been asking slinger that for years. None of this shit makes any difference. And none of it affects my life so what is the big deal. 

The minutiae of Washington politics is much less important than politics fiends think.

2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

We're* And quite frankly, you're the only member that is obviously gayer than me Davey boy.

The minutiae of Washington politics is much less important than politics fiends think.

I dont wear make up like you do. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

That's because you're in the closet you fucking stunod!!!

Does it make you feel better about yourself telling straight people they are in the closet?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Does it make you feel better about yourself telling straight people they are in the closet?

You're gayer than gay Disabled Dave 👍

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You're gayer than gay Disabled Dave 👍

Cool.

Mind you I think the only thing worse then being gay....would be...being like you.

Screenshot_20180218-204137~2.png