Check your account email address ×

Read former FBI deputy McCabe's full statement after firing

Just now, DAVE said:

Toolkits gonna explode hes so mad!!!!

:lol:

Ahhhh.....just one small blast from his wonderous past!  :lol:

Oct 10/7/2016  Snowrider said:  :snack:Fella's.....this election is OVER.  I'm proud to introduce President Hillary Clinton  :bc: 

• Like 1

Of course the Trump faithful think this is great. Either way, this was CLEARLY an intimidation tactic by the administration. Firing him 2 days before he was allegedly going to retire?

3 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Of course the Trump faithful think this is great. Either way, this was CLEARLY an intimidation tactic by the administration. Firing him 2 days before he was allegedly going to retire?

It's not the "Trump faithful" that should be the only ones that approve of this.  This is FBI fuckery getting corrected.  If you don't believe that well, you may be a librul (we've discussed this).

And how in the hell was this a "intimidation tactic" by firing him 2 days before he retires?  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

It's not the "Trump faithful" that should be the only ones that approve of this.  This is FBI fuckery getting corrected.  If you don't believe that well, you may be a librul (we've discussed this).

And how in the hell was this a "intimidation tactic" by firing him 2 days before he retires?  

I gave an honest analysis of what I think happened. I did not say anything about the man's character or guilt. Firing someone 2 days before they are eligible to retire is an intimidation tactic. If you don't believe that, you may be a moron. 

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

I gave an honest analysis of what I think happened. I did not say anything about the man's character or guilt. Firing someone 2 days before they are eligible to retire is an intimidation tactic. If you don't believe that, you may be a moron. 

I don't give a fuck what you said about his character or guilt.  I asked you how you thought this was an intimidation tactic?  To intimidate McCabe? How?  Or who?  How is firing someone before their retirement intimidation?  To what end does it intimidate?  And whom?

6 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

How's it feel arguing over petty bullshit that doesn't matter boys? :lol: 

Ive been asking slinger that for years. None of this shit makes any difference. And none of it affects my life so what is the big deal. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don't give a fuck what you said about his character or guilt.  I asked you how you thought this was an intimidation tactic?  To intimidate McCabe? How?  Or who?  How is firing someone before their retirement intimidation?  To what end does it intimidate?  And whom?

You're pretty dense...

6 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

I guess i dont get what you mean either. 

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

Pretty simple really. Not much to understand. Unless you don't want to. 

If it's pretty simple, it should be simple to explain.  It makes no sense at all to me how this is a "intimidation tactic".  Do we need to get Slinger in here?

If it's pretty simple, it should be simple to explain.  It makes no sense at all to me how this is a "intimidation tactic".  Do we need to get Slinger in here?

FIRING SOMEONE(who is investigating you) 2 DAYS BEFORE THEY ARE GOING TO RETIRE! 

5 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

You're pretty dense...

Good grief.  I just asked for a simple explaination to your statement.  Didn't realize it was gonna be that tough for you to give it.  I guess maybe you shouldn't have posted it then if you can't unpack it a bit upon being questioned. 

This is why I argue for your librulizm over your proclaimed liberatarianism.  You were asked to briefly defend your statement, and couldn't but instead, pulled out the "your stupid" deck of cards.  This is why I feel SSFB or XLT (if he is) are the only ones that make for good Liberatarians here.  They stay on point for the most part and can defend their statements with logical debate.....even if i do disagree with them, at least I can understand their argument for their opinion.

So, let's make this easy then.  You don't know what you meant and you can't explain it now becuase you know it made no sense.  You just don't like Trump and that made sense to you to say it was an "intimidation tactic".  K?
:bc:

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

He, s  basicly telling other people , " fuck with me and Ill take your pension too "

Would you call that an intimidation tactic? :lol: explain it to Tom and transZam

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Good grief.  I just asked for a simple explaination to your statement.  Didn't realize it was gonna be that tough for you to give it.  I guess maybe you shouldn't have posted it then if you can't unpack it a bit upon being questioned. 

This is why I argue for your librulizm over your proclaimed liberatarianism.  You were asked to briefly defend your statement, and couldn't but instead, pulled out the "your stupid" deck of cards.  This is why I feel SSFB or XLT (if he is) are the only ones that make for good Liberatarians here.  They stay on point for the most part and can defend their statements with logical debate.....even if i do disagree with them, at least I can understand their argument for their opinion.

So, let's make this easy then.  You don't know what you meant and you can't explain it now becuase you know it made no sense.  You just don't like Trump and that made sense to you to say it was an "intimidation tactic".  K?

You're the new huizenga. :lol:

Must be a Minnesota thing.  

Edited by Nazipigdog

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lmao: Yeah.....you're fucking dense :lol: 

13 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

He, s  basicly telling other people , " fuck with me and Ill take your pension too "

No.  He can't take but a portion and he's lucky to get that.. McCabe was no longer in any position to fuck with Trump at all.  He hasn't been for some time.  I don't see how this intimidated McCabe at all.  If anything, it just "breaks one off in him" for being a liar and a leaker and letting him think he was "home free".

Intimidation?  I don't see how.