Read former FBI deputy McCabe's full statement after firing

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

Does it make you feel better about yourself telling straight people they are in the closet?

No, I couldn't possibly feel better about myself than I already do.

Does it make you feel better about yourself pretending you're not a closeted fag?

3 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

No, I couldn't possibly feel better about myself than I already do.

Does it make you feel better about yourself pretending you're not a closeted fag?

Id be dead a long time ago if that was the case...

12 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Please highlight where you pulled Comey getting thrown under the bus out of McCabes statement :news: 

Comey testified under oath that he never authorized leaks about Trump, McCabe said leak was authorized by Comey so now Comey lied so he needs to be charged Ballsack :guzzle: 

19 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

McCabe was going to end up in front of a special prosecutor either way just now he is going to do it without 100k a year pension on the tax payers dime. 

Most likely not, all he has to do is get a senator to bring him on for a couple days and Bob's your uncle.  Several have already volunteered I believe.

Neal

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Most likely not, all he has to do is get a senator to bring him on for a couple days and Bob's your uncle.  Several have already volunteered I believe.

Neal

And you think that's fine criminals getting away with milking the taxpayers :flush: 

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

And you think that's fine criminals getting away with milking the taxpayers :flush: 

Six figure pensions for everyone!

But let’s blame the president for the deficit! :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Six figure pensions for everyone!

But let’s blame the president for the deficit! :lol: 

The truth is he still would get a pension when he turned 57 just not now :flush: 

4 hours ago, DAVE said:

Nothing...but why do you want me to be gay so bad? :lol:

I don't want anybody to be anything. It's not my fault you're obviously an anti-gay bathroom stall toe tapper :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I don't want anybody to be anything. It's not my fault you're obviously an anti-gay bathroom stall toe tapper :lol: 

Couldve fooled me. I dont tell you youre something youre not. But you seem to feel the need to tell me im in the closet. 

14 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Couldve fooled me. I dont tell you youre something youre not. But you seem to feel the need to tell me im in the closet. 

I enjoy making FS less enjoyable for you because you're trash Dave.

You make some out of line assertions based on your intolerance. If you don't want that coming back around to bite you I'd recommend shutting the fuck up. If not, expect to be called a toe tapper.

6 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I enjoy making FS less enjoyable for you because you're trash Dave.

You make some out of line assertions based on your intolerance. If you don't want that coming back around to bite you I'd recommend shutting the fuck up. If not, expect to be called a toe tapper.

Ah ic....well better try harder faggot. :lol: