So is 137 dead now?

Jet

15 minutes ago, Jet said:

Are they gonna finally kill 2.86 drivers and get rid of the 129/137 and go back to the 2.52 121/128/136 ?

and finally quit coupling these skids. 

121 uncoupled, 2.52 xcr ftw. What a fucking blast on the trails that thing is. I could give a fuck less about longer track lengths on the trails with a sled as nimble as the xcr is. I hope they don’t go away from the pro-XC skid, its pretty fantastic as a trail machine. 

Edited by thewayout

45 minutes ago, thewayout said:

121 uncoupled, 2.52 xcr ftw. What a fucking blast on the trails that thing is. I could give a fuck less about longer track lengths on the trails with a sled as nimble as the xcr is. I hope they don’t go away from the pro-XC skid, its pretty fantastic as a trail machine. 

You are such a wannabe fanboy lolz

I knew I’d guthook Ben after his circa 2001 snowmobile trip, dealing with carbs jetted too rich and limited miles because his whole body is sore from riding a cat with suspensions that consisted of the ETT and AWS V :lol: 

That angus has just been peppered, son. 

Edited by thewayout
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

In the end i prefer the 2.52 lengths for trail or race sleds 

I can't tell a difference other than there used to be more track options in 2.52. That isn't the case anymore

7 hours ago, thewayout said:

I knew I’d guthook Ben after his circa 2001 snowmobile trip, dealing with carbs jetted too rich and limited miles because his whole body is sore from riding a cat with suspensions that consisted of the ETT and AWS V :lol: 

That angus has just been peppered, son. 

Boom! :owned:

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I can't tell a difference other than there used to be more track options in 2.52. That isn't the case anymore

Do the math and you’ll be surprised how many more lugs are in the ground with a 2.52. Plus I don’t think we’re seeing any benefits from the weight loss and people think the 2.86 and 3” pitch tracks lose top end due to vibrating.

mounts sleds are probably the only sleds that actually have some benefit 

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, Jet said:

Are they gonna finally kill 2.86 drivers and get rid of the 129/137 and go back to the 2.52 121/128/136 ?

and finally quit coupling these skids. 

:lol:   No.   Poo's newest suspension is coupled 129.  

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

Do the math and you’ll be surprised how many more lugs are in the ground with a 2.52. Plus I don’t think we’re seeing any benefits from the weight loss and people think the 2.86 and 3” pitch tracks lose top end due to vibrating.

mounts sleds are probably the only sleds that actually have some benefit 

Cfr for the win

• Platinum Contributing Member
38 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

In the end i prefer the 2.52 lengths for trail or race sleds 

Huh?   Why?   Unless you are talking 121's then that makes no sense.  

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

:lol: IT HAS A MOLY REAR SCISSOR ARE AND RAIL BRACES AND AN EZTRA CLICKY THING ON THE SHOCKS

ITS TOTALLY DIFFERENT!!!!

WTF. Dont you have some fuckin carbs to link and sync faggot!!! 

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

Then whats the difference?

Plenty of differences, some are useful, some aren't noticeable. One thing is for sure, though. The XCR will hold up over the long haul much better then a pro S will all things being equal. The fuckin' pro-s eats bogie wheels and bearings. The XCR has IQR solid idler wheels and bearings along with the IQR rear axle.  Mine all look fantastic after 2400 miles, bens were all junk after 500 miles :lol: .  

The hayes race brake is just fantastic. 2.52 pitch,1.35 cobra standard.  Standard WE needle shocks. You get the WE 2.0 FTS compared to that wet noodle the pro-s has that is always bottoming and bucking you around.  Different gearing, reinforced rails,  pro X sway bar and riser, IQR handlebars, hardened jackshaft, Chromoly front torque arm and rear scissor, etc. Fuck the list goes on. ITS JUST A PRO-S!!!!!!!?!?!?!!?!! Its the little things that make the sled that much better. 

Edited by thewayout
  • Like 1