Sessions to McCabe your fired mother fucker

4 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Stable enough to lead you liberals around on a leash....He controls everything you do. Its funny to sit back and see it happening.

They still think he’s the dumbest man in the room.  

:lol:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, DAVE said:

You voted for Trudeau....

so we know youre not very bright.

I voted for the Liberal in my riding, but the Con in my riding whom I had voted for forbyears won handily again.  He’s okay, his leader was shit.

HA!HA! Fox News last night says, Comey, Lynch and Obama might get caught-up in this growing clusterfuck!!! Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bet somebody will off themselves in the coming months. My bet would be McCabe, if I had to pick one.   

Fucking bastards all deserve jail time, every fucking one of them. I hope we see it. I do know one thing.................FOX NEWS knows EVERY fucking thing that went on that was illegal or unethical, and they are blasting it 24/7. It will never go away until it goes to court. 

We have at LEAST three more years of this......................guaranteed. 

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

HA!HA! Fox News last night says, Comey, Lynch and Obama might get caught-up in this growing clusterfuck!!! Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bet somebody will off themselves in the coming months. My bet would be McCabe, if I had to pick one.   

Fucking bastards all deserve jail time, every fucking one of them. I hope we see it. I do know one thing.................FOX NEWS knows EVERY fucking thing that went on that was illegal or unethical, and they are blasting it 24/7. It will never go away until it goes to court. 

We have at LEAST three more years of this......................guaranteed. 

Fox is complete garbage.

Comey, Lynch and Obama will be fine.

Did they mention The Orange Dotard at all?  The guy cracking under a massive FBI investigation?

:lmao:

Edited by ICEMAN!

3 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Fox is complete garbage.

Did they mention The Orange Dotard at all?  The guy cracking under a massive FBI investigation?

I can dream, can't I????

5 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Fox is complete garbage.

I think why you mean to say here is:

”DAMN FOX NEWS!!!!!!”

25 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

I voted for the Liberal in my riding, but the Con in my riding whom I had voted for forbyears won handily again.  He’s okay, his leader was shit.

His leader is still much better then Trudeau. One and done hopefully.

4 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

I think the IG picked the least problematic of McCabe's offenses to call for his dismissal in order to lessen the blow back to the FBI. If Sessions appoints a special council to this as Congress has requested than I think McCabe will have bigger troubles.

It also opens the can of worms that McCabe has in dealing with Trump.  It wasn't a very smart play for Trump, by Sessions.  I suspect a bit of infighting between Trump and Sessions.

Neal

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

It also opens the can of worms that McCabe has in dealing with Trump.  It wasn't a very smart play for Trump, by Sessions.  I suspect a bit of infighting between Trump and Sessions.

Neal

:lmao: Mccabe has hardly dealt with Trump at all....Mccabe was a leaker and should have been fired in Jan.

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

:lmao: Mccabe has hardly dealt with Trump at all....Mccabe was a leaker and should have been fired in Jan.

This was a character assassination move to discredit McCabe as he will be a key witness for some of Mueller’s Trump indictments.

”leaker”

:pan:

37 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

This was a character assassination move to discredit McCabe as he will be a key witness for some of Mueller’s Trump indictments.

”leaker”

:pan:

He admitted to leaking info to the press....and lying..just like comey did.

Try to at least be informed. 

10 minutes ago, DAVE said:

He admitted to leaking info to the press....and lying..just like comey did.

Try to at least be informed. 

He didn’t “leak” to the press.

....and you call me uninformed