Hate in America is at all time high.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You engage in rhetoric here all the time.  Your only voice of action seems to  be "Vote for us, we aren't Dems or R's!!! We just sit idly by and chastise them both for fighting all the time...but we still don't have any realistic mainstream answers."

I engage purely for my own entertainment. I haven't voted for a party candidate since 2000. 

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Oh shit! I'm liberal now! Damnit!

It's not as hard as you thought it was, was it?  Just keep trying to keep your blatant repugnance under control.  You actually give them a better name..as does Neal.

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

I engage purely for my own entertainment. I haven't voted for a party candidate since 2000. 

As do I..and all of us.  Well, most of us.  I believe some sincerely think they are making a difference here.  Maybe they aren't wrong if you consider the difference may be just to cement the opinions of the ones in which they disagree.  Nobody does this better than Tool Kit.  He rivals Pelosi for a Republican secret weapon.

11 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

So because some of us voted party we are haters when we engage, but when you engage it’s for the entertainment? Interesting... :news: 

24 minutes ago, Edmo said:

So because some of us voted party we are haters when we engage, but when you engage it’s for the entertainment? Interesting... :news: 

I don't condemn ignorance of one party while defending the same ignorance of a different party. Thats being a hack. I engage the hacks for entertainment . I know full well that I'm not changing anything. :bc:

9 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

I don't condemn ignorance of one party while defending the same ignorance of a different party. Thats being a hack. I engage the hacks for entertainment . I know full well that I'm not changing anything. :bc:

Oh, come now.  It’s pretty clear, while you do condemn both sides at times, you clearly condemn one more than the other.  One example (just one): Your constant defense of Obama and his agenda/policies clearly makes you more of a liberal.  In the same way, my condemnation of him clearly makes me more of a republican.  I don’t have any problem admitting that. I’d ask why you do but, honestly, I really can see why you wouldn’t.

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

Sure, whatever label it takes to make you feel better. It doesn't really matter to me, I've survived 6 president's now in my working career. But the title of this thread is about hate and lack of respect and one side condemns a certain behavior when the other side does it then embraces and defends it when their side does it. That is the epitome of this issue and the entire example I was making. And you and zam and Snowrider swoop in and prove the point. Point is lost apparently. :lol:

And they each think the other is the one "proving" the point. No self awareness whatsoever!  :lol:

7 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

And they each think the other is the one "proving" the point. No self awareness whatsoever!  :lol:

Stay out of it, "Boat Launch".  :lmao:

I'm not proving anything to anybody other than Tool Kit's cowardly ass.  The rest of you can ignore it if you want.

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Stay out of it, "Boat Launch".  :lmao:

I'm not proving anything to anybody other than Tool Kit's cowardly ass.  The rest of you can ignore it if you want.

You’re doing a good job......proving you’re a stupid fuck and pussy to me and everyone else on the forum :lmao:  All talk = Bigtime pussy :thumbsup:

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’re doing a good job......proving you’re a stupid fuck and pussy to me and everyone else on the forum :lmao:  All talk = Bigtime pussy :thumbsup:

Remind the group...what have you done beside run your cock holster?

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’re doing a good job......proving you’re a stupid fuck and pussinternety to me and everyone else on the forum :lmao:  All talk = Bigtime pussy :thumbsup:

Dude....i dont think there would be anyone who wouldnt agree...that you are undoubtedly the dumbest person to ever be on an internet forum.

Screenshot_20180103-112244.png

10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Ohhhh.......so much anger.  So much bitterness.  So much helplessness.  There's just nothing you can do, is there?  Just sit and wait with your body bag.  :lol: Hey, personally, I can't wait to see how you plan to put me in it.  :dunno:   Clearly your mouth shows you've done this sort of "settling up" in the past many, many times.  

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ohhhh.......so much anger.  So much bitterness.  So much helplessness.  There's just nothing you can do, is there?  Just sit and wait with your body bag.  :lol: Hey, personally, I can't wait to see how you plan to put me in it.  :dunno:   Clearly your mouth shows you've done this sort of "settling up" in the past many, many times.  

:lmao: You're going on 2 years flapping your lips about how you're the 'hammer'.... :lol:.....gonna show up and 'show me' :lmao: ..... I'm still waiting and you're still flapping your lips :lmao:   What's taking you so long? :dunno:

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: You're going on 2 years flapping your lips about how you're the 'hammer'.... :lol:.....gonna show up and 'show me' :lmao: ..... I'm still waiting and you're still flapping your lips :lmao:   What's taking you so long? :dunno:

Waiting on you to man up.  Like I said, it's your absolute best chance to be prepared....or beg me not to hurt you.  

Oh...but this isn't real....this is the internet....none of this is real.  Yup.

So, are you going to pick a time for our date or not?  

56 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Waiting on you to man up.  Like I said, it's your absolute best chance to be prepared....or beg me not to hurt you.  

Oh...but this isn't real....this is the internet....none of this is real.  Yup.

So, are you going to pick a time for our date or not?  

You're the clown who's been posting threats for almost 2 years :lmao: Why the excuses :dunno:  What's taking you so long :snack:  

2 years in....still posting threats.....more lip flapping......you must be scared or a pussy.....:dunno:

:lmao: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

You're the clown who's been posting threats for almost 2 years :lmao: Why the excuses :dunno:  What's taking you so long :snack:  

2 years in....still posting threats.....more lip flapping......you must be scared or a pussy.....:dunno:

:lmao: 

I'll decide then.

Good luck. 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Then pick a date.  Time for big boy pants!

:lmao: Triggered :lmao: 

2 years of threats and lip flapping :lmao: 

How about Sandy's..... :lmao:

You're triggered dumbfuck :lol: 

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Then pick a date.  Time for big boy pants!

Just now, SnowRider said:

:lmao: Triggered :lmao: 

2 years of threats and lip flapping :lmao: 

How about Sandy's..... :lmao:

You're triggered dumbfuck :lol: 

Ball is in your court Coach Touchy Feely....man up.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ball is in your court Coach Touchy Feely....man up.

:lol: Balls been in his court the whole time :lmao: Poor Jimmy...the sexual deviant....who's hiding.....something....:thumbsup:

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: Balls been in his court the whole time :lmao: Poor Jimmy...the sexual deviant....who's hiding.....something....:thumbsup:

The only thing hiding is you.