Hate in America is at all time high.

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Its much worse on the left.   Hillary's speech in India is a perfect example.

Any slight form of pro America these days gets you labeled a racist, misogynist, sexist you name it. 

About the strongest label coming from the right is snowflake.  :lol:    

No question, after their queen Hillary got kicked to the curb, their words and actions speak for themselves.

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

For actual conservatives there is currently only one party that identifies. Liberals detest libertarians as much as they do Republicans. But the internet "keyboard" hammer knows this. 

Liberals apparently detest everyone that isn’t a liberal because they’ve convinced themselves on their “intellectual elitism”. 

Libertarians here sure seem to follow that pattern also.  But I’ll admit there is one that does sort of impress me as he stays somewhat consistent.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

No question, after their queen Hillary got kicked to the curb, their words and actions speak for themselves.

Simply watch CNN, MSNBC and the big 3 election night coverage after Trump won.   The hate for not only him but those that voted for him has never happened before in the modern day era.  

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Its much worse on the left.   Hillary's speech in India is a perfect example.

Any slight form of pro America these days gets you labeled a racist, misogynist, sexist you name it. 

About the strongest label coming from the right is snowflake.  :lol:    

I wouldn't say Republicans are united behind Trump but at least they are winning. The Democrats are struggling. Trump's bizarro politics is not something they've ever had to deal with before and yeah, they hate it. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

I wouldn't say Republicans are united behind Trump but at least they are winning. The Democrats are struggling. Trump's bizarro politics is not something they've ever had to deal with before and yeah, they hate it. :lol:

Of course it looks different. Because he’s not a Washington insider. The people wanted different, that’s what some folks can’t get thru their thick skull.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Liberals apparently detest everyone that isn’t a liberal because they’ve convinced themselves on their “intellectual elitism”. 

Libertarians here sure seem to follow that pattern also.  But I’ll admit there is one that does sort of impress me as he stays somewhat consistent.

So Republicans don't detest liberals or view themselves smarter? :lol: hammer time! :lol:

200w.webp

Spot on.   Not only that but they have convinced themselves that the only way you can be against certain things is some sort of bigotry.  

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Let's hope they keep it up because it's not working very well for them..........Bobby Boucher (Snow Rider) is a perfect example of that.

3 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

So Republicans don't detest liberals or view themselves smarter? :lol: hammer time! :lol:

200w.webp

You are still failing to effectively differentiate your party from the “people-kind” I am affiliating you with....although, judging by this post, you probably don’t see it that way.

4 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Of course it looks different. Because he’s not a Washington insider. The people wanted different, that’s what some folks can’t get thru their thick skull.

Oh he's a Washington insider, you don't make billions in this country without owning some politicians. He is just not politically refined.

160316-daly-trump-clinton-tease_dpubuo.jpeg

Just now, Zambroski said:

You are still failing to effectively differentiate your party from the “people-kind” I am affiliating you with....although, judging by this post, you probably don’t see it that way.

Oh I need to behave according to the label you place upon me? Ok let me get my hat! :lol:

Oh he's a Washington insider, you don't make billions in this country without owning some politicians. He is just not politically refined.

160316-daly-trump-clinton-tease_dpubuo.jpeg

Politically refined? WGAF? Get the job done. That’s what matters. The rest is just fluff. I don’t care about optics, and neither does he obviously. 

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

Politically refined? WGAF? Get the job done. That’s what matters. The rest is just fluff. I don’t care about optics, and neither does he obviously. 

Sure, whatever label it takes to make you feel better. It doesn't really matter to me, I've survived 6 president's now in my working career. But the title of this thread is about hate and lack of respect and one side condemns a certain behavior when the other side does it then embraces and defends it when their side does it. That is the epitome of this issue and the entire example I was making. And you and zam and Snowrider swoop in and prove the point. Point is lost apparently. :lol:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

True but they take it to a personal level.   This was actually happening long before Trump.   It really started to steamroll when Obama ran.   You couldn't possibly vote for someone else other than because you are racists.   Forget the fact that you didn't EVER agree with one policy he stood for prior to him....now you are a bigot.  

There are so many issues that follow this.   Equal pay for women.   Besides the fact we already have laws on the books covering this if you don't support another one you are a misogynist.  Forget the fact that the statistics simply don't say there is a difference when comparing apples to apples.   

10 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Oh I need to behave according to the label you place upon me? Ok let me get my hat! :lol:

Not labeling.  Just trying to identify.  

Sure, whatever label it takes to make you feel better. It doesn't really matter to me, I've survived 6 president's now in my working career. But the title of this thread is about hate and lack of respect and one side condemns a certain behavior when the other side does it then embraces and defends it when their side does it. That is the epitome of this issue and the entire example I was making. And you and zam and Snowrider swoop in and prove the point. Point is lost apparently. :lol:

See, here's where I see the problem for the Libertarians (so they say), they stand on the side of the two gangs that are brawling while they belittle each and reach in and take a smack at them as they go at it.  Then, when they are dragged into it, they try to pick a side (out of pure survival instinct).  

Either work on growing your ranks with the right people to step into the fight and not get the shit beat out of you or, like you said, just sit there and watch.  You can even do that from the self-identity of being the "rational, reasonable  and intelligent" of the politically elite....while you still provide no answers.  :lol:

Just now, Highmark said:

True but they take it to a personal level.   This was actually happening long before Trump.   It really started to steamroll when Obama ran.   You couldn't possibly vote for someone else other than because you are racists.   Forget the fact that you didn't EVER agree with one policy he stood for prior to him....now you are a bigot.  

There are so many issues that follow this.   Equal pay for women.   Besides the fact we already have laws on the books covering this if you don't support another one you are a misogynist.  Forget the fact that the statistics simply don't say there is a difference when comparing apples to apples.   

You mean like calling people fat pigs or telling veterans they like people who "weren't captured"?sorry bro, you lose. But keep trying. :lol:

You mean like calling people fat pigs or telling veterans they like people who "weren't captured"?sorry bro, you lose. But keep trying. :lol:

Again you are talking Trump not the conservative movement.  Trump also said that about specific people, not whole voting blocks.   Big difference.  

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Not labeling.  Just trying to identify.  

See, here's where I see the problem for the Libertarians (so they say), they stand on the side of the two gangs that are brawling while they belittle each and reach in and take a smack at them as they go at it.  Then, when they are dragged into it, they try to pick a side (out of pure survival instinct).  

Either work on growing your ranks with the right people to step into the fight and not get the shit beat out of you or, like you said, just sit there and watch.  You can even do that from the self-identity of being the "rational, reasonable  and intelligent" of the politically elite....while you still provide no answers.  :lol:

Libertarians will never have any significant influence in politics. Because if you want that you have to engage in the rhetoric. It's one side or the other, there is no room for rational debate. Have you been paying attention?

"Thanks Obama!"  See?  Just like the liberals, you aren't getting it either.  But look at you!  You aren't a liberal!!  DAMN IT!  Yur A LiBetRaian!  Oh...GLORY!  Hey, go get Neal....You two have seats in the liberal room that need your asses.  :lmao:

Just now, Highmark said:

Again you are talking Trump not the conservative movement.  Trump also said that about specific people, not whole voting blocks.   Big difference.  

There are no conservatives in the republican party. Maybe one but he doesn't identify as a republican. So conservative movement? Nope, there is none. It's a neocon movement and I don't identify with that. 

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

Libertarians will never have any significant influence in politics. Because if you want that you have to engage in the rhetoric. It's one side or the other, there is no room for rational debate. Have you been paying attention?

You engage in rhetoric here all the time.  Your only voice of action seems to  be "Vote for us, we aren't Dems or R's!!! We just sit idly by and chastise them both for fighting all the time...but we still don't have any realistic mainstream answers."

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I don’t think you have a chance now unless you’re a prick. That Romney was a real nice guy and the dems ran over him with a steamroller. :dunno: 

There are no conservatives in the republican party. Maybe one but he doesn't identify as a republican. So conservative movement? Nope, there is none. It's a neocon movement and I don't identify with that. 

Anyone in the tea party is as close as it gets.   I agree there are too many neocon's in both parties.   High social spending and high amounts of war to spread "freedom."  

You are a neocon on social issues.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

"Thanks Obama!"  See?  Just like the liberals, you aren't getting it either.  But look at you!  You aren't a liberal!!  DAMN IT!  Yur A LiBetRaian!  Oh...GLORY!  Hey, go get Neal....You two have seats in the liberal room that need your asses.  :lmao:

Oh shit! I'm liberal now! Damnit!