Hate in America is at all time high.

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Fuck all this pacification bullshit.  Let those who run their mouths offensively, recklessly and rampanty in public get what they are asking for in whatever way they chose to receive it.  Makes no difference the subject matter.

Exactly, let the assholes duke it out while the rational, intelligent people sit down, have a couple drinks and watch the show... 

And you know you just described Trump right? :lol:

Edited by Nazipigdog

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Exactly, let the assholes duke it out while the rational, intelligent people sit down, have a couple drinks and watch the show... 

And you know you just described Trump right? :lol:

Rational, intelligent people aren’t all submissive cowards.  Some take charge and put things in order.  Sometimes the only rational choice is force.  It takes two to be diplomatic.  One side always fails first.

But by all means, you all just sit and watch.  Just stay out of the way....you don’t want to break any of your pretty nails.  Maybe pick an “elite” candidate to garner another 3% of the vote because he’s so fucking high he can’t read a newspaper before he goes on national television to spill their brains out through their idiotic smile.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Rational, intelligent people aren’t all submissive cowards.  Some take charge and put things in order.  Sometimes the only rational choice is force.  It takes two to be diplomatic.  One side always fails first.

But by all means, you all just sit and watch.  Just stay out of the way....you don’t want to break any of your pretty nails.  Maybe pick an “elite” candidate to garner another 3% of the vote because he’s so fucking high he can’t read a newspaper before he goes on national television to spill their brains out through their idiotic smile.

You go get em tiger!

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Trannyboy :groin: Anar :lmao: 

See?  This just makes the point for my last post.  Cowardice promotes cowardice.

Best some keep their mouths shut when amongst the population.

Look Anlar!  Look at your team!!!! :lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

See?  This just makes the point for my last post.  Cowardice promotes cowardice.

Best some keep their mouths shut when amongst the population.

Look Anlar!  Look at your team!!!! :lol:

You two bad asses go at it! Go get em killer! 

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

Hey, he is attacking you! Don't put up with that!

He’s not attacking me. :lol: This is the internet.  Again, just sit there and watch.  He’ll get his moment to defend his actions.  Let’s see how “intelligent and rational” he can act then.  I’m betting he’s going to extraordinarily diplomatic.

:lol:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He’s not attacking me. :lol: This is the internet.  Again, just sit there and watch.  He’ll get his moment to defend his actions.  Let’s see how “intelligent and rational” he can act then.  I’m betting he’s going to extraordinarily diplomatic.

I never said he was rational or intelligent. He is the ying to your yang, the peas to your carrots. You two were made for each other. And yes I will sit by and watch you two love birds. :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

I never said he was rational or intelligent. He is the ying to your yang, the peas to your carrots. You two were made for each other. And yes I will sit by and watch you two love birds. :bc:

It’s all fun and games....there are not enough intelligent Repugs on this site to waste time on intelligent dialogue and detailed responses.   When you do - you’re wasting your time.  How man FSCE Repugs have admonished or distanced themselves from Dump?  

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

I’m a hammer, he’s a thumb tack.  You are too...but you are smart enough to stay out of the way of hammers.  

Stay out of the way while the world around you gets decided for you.  All the while standing on a “rational and intellectual” soap box that the libertarians seem to carry around with them to step on before they speak (post).

A solid political ideology but a weak fan base from what I’ve seen.  That’s why the libertarian movement is growing so painfully slow.

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

He sure doesn't seem to show that with his words and actions...

Neal

He's deplorable.........oops, that word ruined the career of somebody else we know. :lmao:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’m a hammer, he’s a thumb tack.  You are too...but you are smart enough to stay out of the way of hammers.  

Stay out of the way while the world around you gets decided for you.  All the while standing on a “rational and intellectual” soap box that the libertarians seem to carry around with them to step on before they speak (post).

A solid political ideology but a weak fan base from what I’ve seen.  That’s why the libertarian movement is growing so painfully slow.

Uh huh. 

Its much worse on the left.   Hillary's speech in India is a perfect example.

Any slight form of pro America these days gets you labeled a racist, misogynist, sexist you name it. 

About the strongest label coming from the right is snowflake.  :lol:    

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

It’s all fun and games....there are not enough intelligent Repugs on this site to waste time on intelligent dialogue and detailed responses.   When you do - you’re wasting your time.  How man FSCE Repugs have admonished or distanced themselves from Dump?  

:lol: Look Anlar!  He blames you for Hillary’s loss but now.....

59E36E7A-5F89-46A4-B234-EC90C47EE544.gif

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

A hammer...... :lmao: 

You’re the puppet.  I’m the puppeteer. :thumbsup:

98F6D117-0413-4D71-993E-E3B414DDFECB.jpeg

46A29DF8-5928-4E56-B0DD-0B994DC37DEB.gif

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Tool Kit is a Libertarian now!!!!!!  Or Is Anlar a liberal?  

I have trouble finding the differences that supposedly separate the two.

For actual conservatives there is currently only one party that identifies. Liberals detest libertarians as much as they do Republicans. But the internet "keyboard" hammer knows this.