Hate in America is at all time high.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The only thing hiding is you.

Hiding :lol: Your butt buddy is the one who’s been flapping his lips for 2 years....I’m still here 👍

Jimmy Deviant :gfight: TrannyBoy :lmao: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Hiding :lol: Your butt buddy is the one who’s been flapping his lips for 2 years....I’m still here 👍

:baby:

6 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Not at all.... But I know someone who is. :thumb:

I do too.  Poor boy rider. :lol:

5 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Damn, Zam is totally triggered. Gone full AMG. 

No.  Cool, calm and collective.  Boy Rider needs to man up.  That’s all there is to it really.

10 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

The solution here, whatever your political leanings, is to not be an asshole. I have friends who are Republicans, Democrats, libertarians, athiests, Christians(other religions too), I have friends who are Mexican who voted for Trump and friends who are republican and hate guns. When you're not a Meathead fuckstick you can have civil conversations and even find common ground, maybe learn a thing or two. 

To sit there convinced one side is trying to ruin this or that or to divide us then you already lost. Because ultimately YOU have a role in deciding whether you will be consumed with ignorance and hate or will listen, learn, adapt and overcome. Those who anger you, control you. 

Try not to be a cunt, and if you do that every day, you'll be a good person. 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I do too.  Poor boy rider. :lol:

No.  Cool, calm and collective.  Boy Rider needs to man up.  That’s all there is to it really.

We've been thru his type before. You let him push your buttons. Ignore him and he goes away. What happened to zoso? 

10 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

We've been thru his type before. You let him push your buttons. Ignore him and he goes away. What happened to zoso? 

:lmao: TransZam is the type.  He's just a toy to be played with on here.....👍 It makes no difference to me if he posts....in fact I go long stretches and ignore him.  I pull the strings.  He dances.  It's so simple sometimes it gets boring. 

On 3/16/2018 at 7:24 PM, spin_dry said:

Interesting to watch. Neither side can stand the other. 

hmm interesting the great uniter was going to fix all this but then came the y'all got a get on the back of the bus cuz we won and it only got worse from there.  it will continue to get worse and worse until the much needed revolution takes out the political class 

12 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

Not triggered at all. He’s weakness parading as strength.  Cowardice was parading as courageous.  Ignorance parading as intelligence.  Lies parading as the truth.

He’s gonna get a well earned lesson.  It’s just business.  If it were personal, he’d no longer be here.

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Not triggered at all. He’s weakness parading as strength.  Cowardice was parading as courageous.  Ignorance parading as intelligence.  Lies parading as the truth.

He’s gonna get a well earned lesson.  It’s just business.  If it were personal, he’d no longer be here.

:lmao: Your delusion is not reality and what a fucking :lol::lmao::lol::lmao: 

7 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Watch the Alt-right get triggered by saying Obama did a decent job with the economy!  

Neal

Watch the alt left get triggered even more when you tell them Trumps doing even better then obama.

17 hours ago, SnowRider said:

lol you are still here after running like a little cunt that you are what 4 times now after your humiliating beat downs

you are so fucking clueless it is beyond pathetic. fucking embarrassment to the chinless community