Hate in America is at all time high.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

But it’s what Allah wants!  Ahhhhhh.....pRAyZE AlLah!!

Yes! Allah wants to destroy the infidels! And he is #winning! Don't bet against Allah!

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Yes! Allah wants to destroy the infidels! And he is #winning! Don't bet against Allah!

Hell yeah!  Thanks obama! :lol:

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

That’s exactly what the democrats want. Divide and conquer 

:lol: “Conquer”. :lol: “conquer”.   :lol: “conquer”.

Wait.....   :lol: “conquer”.  

:lol:

• Gold Member

I'm not sure its at an all time high but its pretty damn high regardless! Talk about politics, even with a good friend, and it's sure bet you will be labeled a racist, sexist and several other "ists" within  minutes.

6 hours ago, Kivalo said:

I'm not sure its at an all time high but its pretty damn high regardless! Talk about politics, even with a good friend, and it's sure bet you will be labeled a racist, sexist and several other "ists" within  minutes.

I don’t have friends like that.  I can’t seem to find anyone brazen enough in the real world to do it.  

Gonna try again tonight tho!!!  I’ve got to try and be more subtle.

:bc:

7 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

It's what both sides want, it's one thing they agree on.

Neal

That’s true.  But we’re a bit more divided than most bargained for at this point.  Dems keep quadrupling down in the stupid and they are being met equally and easily by Non-liberal fascists.

This is a direct response of the last administration’s fuckery and continued fuckery within that busted party.

ooof.  Slow down, Neal....don’t get triggered this early!

:lol:

I believe Marvin Gay said it best.....

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

That’s exactly what the democrats want. Divide and conquer 

Yes, it's what the democrats want. :lol:

Edited by Nazipigdog

38 minutes ago, Cold War said:

In internet world  , 24 news cycle, it is off the charts.  Actually leave your house and step in the real world......not so bad.

Pretty much, depending on where you are.  I typically keep to my policy of not talking politics unless it is with close friends or here, and even then, I find myself caring less and less. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Pretty much, depending on where you are.  I typically keep to my policy of not talking politics unless it is with close friends or here, and even then, I find myself caring less and less. 

Same here.  

We were downtown last weekend, Grand rapids a few weeks ago.

Every bar or place we went was packed.with all kinds of different people. Everyone was nice & friendly.  Never saw one instance of America being on fire with hatred.

The solution here, whatever your political leanings, is to not be an asshole. I have friends who are Republicans, Democrats, libertarians, athiests, Christians(other religions too), I have friends who are Mexican who voted for Trump and friends who are republican and hate guns. When you're not a Meathead fuckstick you can have civil conversations and even find common ground, maybe learn a thing or two. 

To sit there convinced one side is trying to ruin this or that or to divide us then you already lost. Because ultimately YOU have a role in deciding whether you will be consumed with ignorance and hate or will listen, learn, adapt and overcome. Those who anger you, control you. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

The solution here, whatever your political leanings, is to not be an asshole. I have friends who are Republicans, Democrats, libertarians, athiests, Christians(other religions too), I have friends who are Mexican who voted for Trump and friends who are republican and hate guns. When you're not a Meathead fuckstick you can have civil conversations and even find common ground, maybe learn a thing or two. 

To sit there convinced one side is trying to ruin this or that or to divide us then you already lost. Because ultimately YOU have a role in deciding whether you will be consumed with ignorance and hate or will listen, learn, adapt and overcome. Those who anger you, control you. 

Fuck all this pacification bullshit.  Let those who run their mouths offensively, recklessly and rampanty in public get what they are asking for in whatever way they chose to receive it.  Makes no difference the subject matter.

If you’re gay we will protect you from straights

if you’re black we will protect you from whites

if you’re Hispanic we will protect you from whites

if you’re trans we will protect you from straights 

if you’re a black thug we will protect you from cops

if you’re a Muslim we will protect you from white Christians 

which party is this?