WTF California???

18 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Trump gets a log shoved up his ass on this one. Boom! Love it. 

As much as both sides here enjoy busting balls (myself included), I hope to believe we all want what's best for this country. Dossier this, investigation that, collusion there, whatever. This is just wrong, it's a straight up middle finger to every American everywhere.

4 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

As much as both sides here enjoy busting balls (myself included), I hope to believe we all want what's best for this country. Dossier this, investigation that, collusion there, whatever. This is just wrong, it's a straight up middle finger to every American everywhere.

It’s a middle finger to trump and his hard ball tactics. I say go for it. Anything to throw a wrench in that man’s gears. 

38 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

No, it’s poetic justice. The backlash to trump’s heavy handed approach to immigration and deportation. We’ll see more of this. 

He’s deporting criminals dummy. This is one of the main reasons he got so much support. Quit looking at things through a liberal lens and you’ll see he doing what a lot of us wanted. Or not. Up to you. He will win this battle...bet on it.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, spin_dry said:

No, it’s poetic justice. The backlash to trump’s heavy handed approach to immigration and deportation. We’ll see more of this. 

Just shut up you sanctimonious twat waffle. Trump's admin is not the first to raid illegals nor will it be the last.  This election is pure garbage and this illegal should be tossed back over whatever border she ILLEGALLY crossed in the first place.

• Like 3

Even the rats are jumping ship.

The City of Los Alamitos will vote on an ordinance that would exempt it from the sanctuary city law that council members say conflicts with federal law.

Members say that the state law “may be in direct conflict with federal laws and the Constitution,” not to mention going against the oath they took in taking office, The Orange County register reports.

The proposed legislation comes after U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions announced that the Justice Department was filing a lawsuit against California over three pieces of legislation that interfere with the federal immigration policy.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/17/southern-california-town-wants-to-exempt-itself-from-sanctuary-city-law.html

On 3/16/2018 at 7:47 PM, spin_dry said:

It’s a middle finger to trump and his hard ball tactics. I say go for it. Anything to throw a wrench in that man’s gears. 

so you a are ok with any one hirring illegals? you are,ok with open borders? and you are,ok with the welfare state, how do you think all those,things are ok and how long do you think they are sustainable