WTF California???

California Appoints Illegal Alien to State Office

California has its first illegal alien in state office, after Senate President pro Tem Kevin de León (D-Los Angeles) appointed Lizbeth Mateo to the California Student Opportunity and Access Program Project Grant Advisory Committee.

While she is the first illegal alien to hold a state office, she is not the first elevated to public office in California. In 2015, the city council of Huntington Park, California,appointed two illegal aliens to city commissions, sparking a public backlash.

De León and other state officials are stoking an ongoing confrontation with the federal government over federal immigration laws.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/15/california-appoints-illegal-alien-state-office/

:pan:

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

That is some high level trolling of Trump. Almost funny enough to make me my care about the blatant disregard for those who are citizens who aren’t now able to fill that position as is their right. 

ICE should pick her up and deport her....  would be pretty easy to know where she is at

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, small-bore said:

Why isn't fed agent's arresting her.

I have no idea! 

9 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

That’s exactly what they want. Bog trump down in the shit (or the little hobbit sessions). 

"They" want Trump to enforce federal law? Good, finally we're on the same page. 

12 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol it’s Cali and it obviously isn’t hurting the Dems as seen by the last few elections. 

Wait.  This will hit the national stage along with many other fuckeries.

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

What are the federal laws regarding knowingly giving an illegal a job?

They want Trump/Sessions to do something. They arrest/deport and it dominates the cycle leaving all the good work on taxes and Trump actually wanting to help DACA kids in oblivion. 

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

They want Trump/Sessions to do something. They arrest/deport and it dominates the cycle leaving all the good work on taxes and Trump actually wanting to help DACA kids in oblivion. 

Huh?

13 minutes ago, Snake said:

What are the federal laws regarding knowingly giving an illegal a job?

I'm not sure, reckon it's illegal though! :bashhead:

4 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Huh?

They get to paint trump as the bad guy sending the illegals packing to shift focus away from all the good things that are being accomplished.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

haha Now that’s a master class in trolling 

:lol:

Illegals shouldn’t be able to hold any kind of public office.  How is it even possible?

It’s mind boggling. They are fuckin thumbing their noses hard. It’s pretty funny. I hope the poor lady who decided to be their stooge is ok with Trump and co fucking her up. Can’t say I feel bad for her.