Baltimore can’t afford to heat schools yet is going to spend $100,000 dollars to..

Rod

31 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It clears up priorities and draws a contrast to what’s really important and really costly. 

This is a good time for you to go log off and reflect. This has to be the worst deflection from a direct question I’ve ever seen from you.  You are better off just ignoring them in the future.

K.

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
48 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It clears up priorities and draws a contrast to what’s really important and really costly. 

So any horrible financial decision made by corrupt and broke municipalities can be justified by saying hey....one bomb costs 100,000 bucks so fuck it. Yeah that's brilliant.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So any horrible financial decision made by corrupt and broke municipalities can be justified by saying hey....one bomb costs 100,000 bucks so fuck it. Yeah that's brilliant.

It’s a sign of severe desperation 

11 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

thSpinfag got owned bad here 

1 hour ago, MiSledder said:

:lol: forget about Baltimore, shame the poster :lol:

Fuck the Canuck  poster startinga negative topic about an American city. I never comment on a Canadian thread let alone start one. 

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Ya know the idiot in Chief is having a military parade a few miles away at a cost of 40million plus. How much heat would that pay for?

Wut? :lol: maybe he should give that money to the Baltimore Librulz then.  It’s clear they know what to do with it. Fuck the children!

You people are fucking morons.

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Fuck the Canuck  poster startinga negative topic about an American city. I never comment on a Canadian thread let alone start one. 

Because a half senile old man is the pinnacle of online current events posting ethics :lol: 

14 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Ya know the idiot in Chief is having a military parade a few miles away at a cost of 40million plus. How much heat would that pay for?

:lol: how about addressing why the school is broke or figuring out where the fiscal irresponsibility is that keeps the heat from being paid

14 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Fuck the heat....better pay to go protest the parade!!!! :lol:

I’m not surprised at this woman’s idea after spending 17 days straight at the teachers/dnc convention last year.  It  was an absolutely disgusting display of miss appropriated funds and overall disgusting human beings I’ve ever seen and one gathering. 

Not the teachers attending so much, but the “ powers that be” that run our public schools.  Baltimore seemed to be a Very powerful part in that imo 

Too have to provide RIDES to the rest rooms for these lazy POS’ was mind boggling.   Hundreds would show up daily and get driven directly to the multiple “health support “ roomS that were constructed to accommodate the obesely fat or just out of shape wastes of air.     Disgusting