The fuck is up with the used sled market lol

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Can it be any funnier than these two clowns?  Can it?  

NO WHEY!

:lol:

It's rather sad and embarrassing really.  Jeeze Louise.  Can't believe grown men act like that on a daily basis and somehow survive in real life.

• Sad 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, hayward said:

It's rather sad and embarrassing really.  Jeeze Louise.  Can't believe grown men act like that on a daily basis and somehow survive in real life.

Snowrider is a coach (he says) of some sort.....what parent in their right mind would want their kids around that.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

40 minutes ago, hayward said:

Well, hate to break the news to ya, but you just won it back by kissing the ass of the tool kit.  Congrats!!!!!11111:slapping:

Lol I couldn’t think of anything that would trigger zam more than my post. I was right. It’s fun getting zammy all worked up. He’s more fun that way. 

40 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Fuck all that lake race Shit......spend money on some belt drive contraption, pipe, can, etc.....and then cry like a cunt when you get beat by a stock 800. :lol:

Although I still might buy a Z1 Turbo. :lol:

Lol :owned: 

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol I couldn’t think of anything that would trigger zam more than my post. I was right. It’s fun getting zammy all worked up. He’s more fun that way. 

Lol :owned: 

Dude, calling me Tool kit as an insult is lame.  You are so much better than that.  Be witty, bruh!!!

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Is he aware you have a poo iq600rr race replica?  :lol:

Well, I guess he does now.....!!!!!!!111111:salute:

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Don’t the 2013 Cats have dick suck clutching? The 2014 models are better with the Team clutching?

No. 13 Turbos suffered most of the clutching issues.  TEAM replaced their clutching in 2016.

8 minutes ago, Snake said:

Last thing I worry about is what any thing will be worth when I get done with it.

I concour.  Revfag is concerned on the effect of depreciation on something he doesn't own vs the zero growth on assets he does.  Very beta.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, I find it rather amusing.  Their beta-asses smell the Alpha scent I spray and follow me around and roll in it.  After a while, I leave them both a nice Baby Ruth treat that they quickly gobble up.

:lol:

Holyshit , as soon as I read this it reminded me goonies movie immediately :lol: 

It's in pretty tough shape, I listed my 12 turbo in good shape at 7000 miles last October for $3850 cause I was gonna get a poo rush 800. I got 4 serious calls but they were long distant. Finally one really cool guy with lots of passion for the sport from st Lois Missouri was going to make a 1400 mile trip to get it. This guy was cool, he builds competition tractor pullers for a living, you know the ones where they use like 6 426 hemi with blowers!! Lol 

said he had like 13 sleds and his buddy was bugging him to get it.

last minute I decided against it, he was super cool about it. I'm just thankful I chose to keep it. 

Polaris knows the markets shit, they got spring  check stretched out to no money until April 2019, wonder how they got Sheffield to go with that? Look at all the crazy people jumping on that xc trying to ditch there late model rush and assaults!! 

I think cats got something up there sleeve that's going to kick some ass.. 2020

Cheaper to keep her

1 hour ago, Jet said:

It's in pretty tough shape, I listed my 12 turbo in good shape at 7000 miles last October for $3850 cause I was gonna get a poo rush 800. I got 4 serious calls but they were long distant. Finally one really cool guy with lots of passion for the sport from st Lois Missouri was going to make a 1400 mile trip to get it. This guy was cool, he builds competition tractor pullers for a living, you know the ones where they use like 6 426 hemi with blowers!! Lol 

said he had like 13 sleds and his buddy was bugging him to get it.

last minute I decided against it, he was super cool about it. I'm just thankful I chose to keep it. 

Polaris knows the markets shit, they got spring  check stretched out to no money until April 2019, wonder how they got Sheffield to go with that? Look at all the crazy people jumping on that xc trying to ditch there late model rush and assaults!! 

I think cats got something up there sleeve that's going to kick some ass.. 2020

Cheaper to keep her

If someone thinks there is money to be made, they'll give it a go.  All they are doing is delaying payments and probably tacking on a extra year of interest.

Edited by racinfarmer

25 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

If someone thinks there is money to be made, they'll give it a go.  All they are doing is delaying payments and probably tacking on a extra year of interest.

Yep. I used Sheffield on my spring order 2012 turbo and those bitches are nasty, looked at there truth in lending and all there doing is looking to hang your ass if you make one little mistake. Surprisingly they are quite fussy about your credit score. I signed the deal but 2 weeks before the first payment was due to them my credit union bought the note!!  Speaking of that note I just made my last payment on my turbo!! Feels so good!!