The fuck is up with the used sled market lol

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

People don't know how to price their sleds for shit!  The 800RR on the bottom is a steal though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's some pretty good deals on cats right now dude is giving that RR away like you said 

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

All used sleds are worthless without their toolkit.

The good thing about Arctic cats is you can work on them with a 10mm wrench and a pair of vice grips!

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

All used sleds are worthless without their toolkit.

Lmao.

He is  so unself aware , he is actually commenting on buying a used sled.  Sweet fuck !!!! 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, yami123 said:

There's some pretty good deals on cats right now dude is giving that RR away like you said 

I have a ‘13 limited with 5000 miles on it. Probably worth more parted out! :lol: 

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Same here, but like the Jefferson's I've moved on up.

Yeah I grew up around civilized people. But I can still get redneck if i need to. :lol: 

19 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Lmao.

He is  so unself aware , he is actually commenting on buying a used sled.  Sweet fuck !!!! 

He was rousing around some actual sled threads last week...putting in his 2 cents.........that wasn't worth a penny.  :lol:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Here, @xtralettucetomatoe580 quit whining and grab this!  Then, come on up and I'll show you where and how to ride it after a nice block of instruction on how to set up suspensions.  :lol:

2017 XCR 600 Polaris Axys 

Priced to move! You will not find a better deal on an Axys 600 and especially not an XCR!

Still some snow out there, can get a few rides in this season, or go race COR series MESC this April! http://corpowersports.com/MESC/

2017 XCR 600

Cross country race machine. 

Got a fresh top end and reeds at the beginning of this season. 

Completely stock, runs perfect, good shape well maintained. 

Mileage on gauge is not accurate (had a "deluxe" gauge on it with gps most of it's life), actual mileage somewhere between 1500 and 2000. 

Sled will come with stock skis and no handgaurds. If you want the C and A's I can sell them to you separately. 

I live in North Branch near the twin cities but do pass through the Cloquet area about every other week and I can transport there if you can meet me at a time when I happen to be passing through. 

XCR Rush Pro X Pro X 600 Polaris Axys Axis ProX ProX

https://duluth.craigslist.org/snw/d/2017-xcr-600-polaris-axys/6527333454.html

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

It’s a cat - if it’s not free it’s not a good deal :lmao: 

Best post you’ve ever made.

55 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Stick to being wrong about the facts of your own brand.

:lol:

SR just :owned: you

49 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Here, @xtralettucetomatoe580 quit whining and grab this!  Then, come on up and I'll show you where and how to ride it after a nice block of instruction on how to set up suspensions.  :lol:

Priced to move! You will not find a better deal on an Axys 600 and especially not an XCR!

Still some snow out there, can get a few rides in this season, or go race COR series MESC this April! http://corpowersports.com/MESC/

2017 XCR 600

Mileage on gauge is not accurate (had a "deluxe" gauge on it with gps most of it's life), actual mileage somewhere between 1500 and 2000. 

Sled will come with stock skis and no handgaurds. If you want the C and A's I can sell them to you separately. 

I live in North Branch near the twin cities but do pass through the Cloquet area about every other week and I can transport there if you can meet me at a time when I happen to be passing through. 

A 600? Sorry my I got rid of my vagina when I moved out of Madison. Never again. 850 bitch!!!

18 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

A ‘13 or ‘14 proclimb is worth about $4500 here. Thats if it only has 1200 miles or less. All miled up they are worth much less. 

Seems high for a cat. 2k would sound more reasonable. 

Edited by thewayout

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Best post you’ve ever made.

SR just :owned: you

A 600? Sorry my I got rid of my vagina when I moved out of Madison. Never again. 850 bitch!!!

That’ll show’em all on the drunken lake drag circuits!!!!!!!!

:lol2:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

2017 XCR 600

Not a bad deal right there.:thumbsup: