Spring Riding in Northern MN

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It was pretty standard to good for me. We usually arent riding past about this time of the year and my first ride was 2nd week of december

We got 20” by Thanksgiving then all gone mid dec.  Think I hit it first week in Jan.  Still, probably got out 20+ times.  This season was short.  I’m usually riding through March and do at least a ride into April.  

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I looked at a turbo kit for it :lol: 

they have to be pretty cheep for them by now . look at snowest there were shit tons of boosted Ms in the day that stuff is worth shit after a model is out of production .now 8 yrs out of production go fast parts are worth nothing especially  old rusty turbos and plumbing  

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

they have to be pretty cheep for them by now . look at snowest there were shit tons of boosted Ms in the day that stuff is worth shit after a model is out of production .now 8 yrs out of production go fast parts are worth nothing especially  old rusty turbos and plumbing  

Yah....this was a twisted kit with aux injectors and was a well sorted kit....I think I could have got it for 1250. I just didnt feel like taking on that project right now 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah.  Blew it when we let them tie.  Sux

Great game.....nothing to be ashamed of there. 3 unanswered goals and they got lucky to tie with the EN ......gotta take a good attitude after playing that well and move on