Spring Riding in Northern MN

Just now, Jet said:

It's fantastic out there!! 

I love late season riding. In 325 miles I have only seen one other sled that wasn't with our group. Faggots all put their sleds away as soon as it warms up

where you running ? I am on my way to longville now snow was shit there last weekend . thinking I may hook up and trailer north east of leach lk . but unsure of best snow . the range is suppose to be ok now but unsure if that also 

Yep!! They think bare spots, tar, gravel hurt.. I say bs, hyfax and runners are cheap!! You get in the woods it's great!  Hell im going right now!! Girls at the gas station gonna shake there heads at me!!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Water is running and it's 45f....that's called spring homo!!!

Well, what are you waiting for, screw those boring trails and skip some rivers, take video this time. :lmao:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

where you running ? I am on my way to longville now snow was shit there last weekend . thinking I may hook up and trailer north east of leach lk . but unsure of best snow . the range is suppose to be ok now but unsure if that also 

Range and north. I'm in side lake now. Taconite is as good right now as any trail I've ever ridden

6 minutes ago, Jet said:

Yep!! They think bare spots, tar, gravel hurt.. I say bs, hyfax and runners are cheap!! You get in the woods it's great!  Hell im going right now!! Girls at the gas station gonna shake there heads at me!!

Exactly....I relish this time of year. It's beautiful out and no assholes

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Exactly....I relish this time of year. It's beautiful out and no assholes

My sled is covered with mud and dirt from last weekends riding. Trying to get out of Newberry was a bit ugly for a mile or so.

Nothing the hose can’t fix.

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

My sled is covered with mud and dirt from last weekends riding. Trying to get out of Newberry was a bit ugly for a mile or so.

Nothing the hose can’t fix.

Yup...I don't mind some dirt in town

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Outstanding!  There's still plenty of riding left out there.  Mayt be some dirt but trails are vacant!  Gonna head out tomorrrow and again Sunday I think.  :bc:

I gotta go home in the morning but it will last the weekend 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Lolz....just hit 115mph multiple times on the swamp heading north. Love it

Looks like those trails are made for it.  Buddy told be we were close to 80 a few times the other day.  Hard to believe on those trails.  But I was tapping toward 8k in some places.

24 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Looks like those trails are made for it.  Buddy told be we were close to 80 a few times the other day.  Hard to believe on those trails.  But I was tapping toward 8k in some places.

20180316_162249.jpg

• Like 1

I made it 80 miles before I lost the front arm bolt in the skid, nursed it home!! Puts me at 1700 miles the last 2 weeks riding from my house!! And it was really nice out there today, luckily I have spare bolts, might go again Sunday!

6 hours ago, f7ben said:

I love late season riding. In 325 miles I have only seen one other sled that wasn't with our group. Faggots all put their sleds away as soon as it warms up

325 in three days doesn't line up with your claimed drinking schedule bud :bc: 

Been doing the same though, we did 260 in 2, I'll give you the 3 day total tomorrow night. I missed last season entirely and damn is it good to ride again.