Does anyone find Trumps relationship with his Daughter weird???

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I just wonder what forums he was thrown off of during his little tantrum induced sabbaticals from here.

Cuz, YOU JUST KNOW there are some tht tossed his “needle moving” ass out on the street.

The thing is....his bs use to be kinda funny.....but now its just repetitive nonsense.

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Jimmy is triggered :lmao: You’re such a fuck up :lol: 

Not triggered at all and despite all your laughing emojis you are the only one laughing....your Shit is  wizzeak! 

4 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Perfect ringleader for the Clown Posse and sexual deviants like Smails :snack:

Where  the hell'd that one come from.  I miss something?  Thats a pretty harsh accusation to make unless you've got some proof, of which I kinda doubt you do.

2 minutes ago, hayward said:

Where  the hell'd that one come from.  I miss something?  Thats a pretty harsh accusation to make unless you've got some proof, of which I kinda doubt you do.

You blind?  He spews similar accusations to a few of us all the time.....just playing his game.  Maybe you should try calling him out....:snack:

Edited by SnowRider

7 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Of course normal people find it weird.  But Trumpsters are ok with it. Kind of reminds me of the Priests who protected pedophile priests. Deep down they are ok with it if they aren't sickened by it. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Of course normal people find it weird.  But Trumpsters are ok with it. Kind of reminds me of the Priests who protected pedophile priests. Deep down they are ok with it if they aren't sickened by it. 

Exactly.  Look at the Clown Posse excuses......probably hiding something :read:

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You blind?  He spews similar accusations to a few of us all the time.....just playing his game.  Maybe you should try calling him out....:snack:

:lol: 

“BOO HOO.....nobody likes me and they all take sides against me!!!!”

Now, gonplay fucking tummy sticks with Rev-Kayak.

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Apparently so, because I don't know what you're talking about.  He accused you of being too personal with your daughter?  If so, that's just fricken wrong.  

You gots a link tool kit?

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Exactly.  Look at the Clown Posse excuses......probably hiding something :read:

No excuses here.  That picture of Trump with his daughter is as weird today as it was months and months ago when I saw it on here for the first time.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

“BOO HOO.....nobody likes me and they all take sides against me!!!!”

Now, gonplay fucking tummy sticks with Rev-Kayak.

Who’s crying besides you and drunk Jimmy.....I just beat you pussies at your own game and laugh when you start :baby:

@Zambroski Nothing better on here than you thinking your opinion matters and anybody GAF about what you think :lol: You’re so unaware of what a fuck up you are.....on red site....on the red team....and still a fucking joke :lmao: 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

@Zambroski Nothing better on here than you thinking your opinion matters and anybody GAF about what you think :lol: You’re so unaware of what a fuck up you are.....on red site....on the red team....and still a fucking joke :lmao: 

Wow....so lacking in self awareness it's stunning. :lol:

11 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Who’s crying besides you and drunk Jimmy.....I just beat you pussies at your own game and laugh when you start :baby:

I must be blind.  Beat them at what, exactly?

1 hour ago, hayward said:

I must be blind.  Beat them at what, exactly?

Oh just let him “win” something.  He really needs it after his liberal indoctrination lesson with the students back fired and turned out hundreds of thousands of votes for the R’s. :lmao:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Oh just let him “win” something.  He really needs it after his liberal indoctrination lesson with the students back fired and turned out hundreds of thousands of votes for the R’s. :lmao:

Lamb the sham? Sorry. 

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Dude you’re trolling is so basic.... call names and act tough.... ohhhh that’s never been done before lmao. You is a basic bitch oops

On 3/16/2018 at 6:45 PM, Zambroski said:

EBC0793B-C3C3-4A68-827C-03C5908F3C8F.jpeg

BWAHAHAHAHA!!! Them fuckin' assholes!!!! 

Hillary's historic slip and falls, from Washington DC to India!!!  God's way of showing humanity just what a fucking wretch of a human cunt she is.