Conservatives beat kids for protesting against violence.

On ‎3‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 2:28 PM, SSFB said:

"It starts at home" 

except his place is not a gun free zone every agent is packing heat as are the basic security working the detector at the entrance

On 3/16/2018 at 10:39 AM, Cold War said:

I would of called B S all day long.   I can't believe any district would all ow a teacher to put his hands on a student.

On 3/16/2018 at 10:41 AM, steve from amherst said:

They couldn't , assult is against the law in all 50 states. 

Don't you guys ever look into anythong before inserting foot into mouth? :news:

4.39—CORPORAL PUNISHMENT The Greenbrier School Board authorizes the use of corporal punishment to be administered in accordance with this policy by the Superintendent or his/her designated staff members who are required to have a state-issued license as a condition of their employment. Prior to the administration of corporal punishment, the student receiving the corporal punishment shall be given an explanation of the reasons for the punishment and be given an opportunity to refute the charges. All corporal punishment shall be administered privately, i.e. out of the sight and hearing of other students, shall not be excessive, or administered with malice, and shall be administered in the presence of another school administrator or designee who shall be a licensed staff member employed by the District.

Legal Reference: A.C.A. § 6-18-503 (b) A.C.A. § 6-18-505 (c) (1) Date Adopted: February 10, 2005 Last Revised:June 2012 \s\Randy Goodnight, President of the Board 

On 3/16/2018 at 11:07 AM, Ez ryder said:

lol i remember my fist trip to the office in Minneapolis grade school . me and the kid who were fighting had to stand up hands on the wall and the principal gave us each two hits to the ass with a yard stick.  

At my elementary school my first principal 1st-3rd grade "Pud" would wave his driver out the window if were not lining up properly to come back in from recess and occasionally get off his fatass and come outside so he could rap up in the ankle with driver, after Pud retired our second principal Miss Lynch would paddle us, put your hands on the desk and whack you in the ass.

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

At my elementary school my first principal 1st-3rd grade "Pud" would wave his driver out the window if were not lining up properly to come back in from recess and occasionally get off his fatass and come outside so he could rap up in the ankle with driver, after Pud retired our second principal Miss Lynch would paddle us, put your hands on the desk and whack you in the ass.

We had the paddle in middle and high school. I got whacked a few times. I’ve never seen it at my kids school though. Different times.

14 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

So if the "beatings" don't hurt, wtf is the point?

Neal

There's a sting, and for some there is humiliation. I would rather take corporal punishment over an in school suspension, Coach Arneberg was also the dean and knowing he came from St. Leo HS where they had corporal punishment I asked him to hit me, unfortunately it was now 1975 or 76 and I was at a public school and while he said he didn't have an issue with it he would not break the rules, but he did give me a minimum suspension :bc: 

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

I still call bullshit. Its multiple lawsuits waiting to happen. But I know , ya read it on the internet.

Don't be humiliated for being called out, the school district has it's policies publicly listed as seen at the link below, Table of Contents 4.39 Corporal Punishment. BTW 19 states in the union allow corporal punishment :bc:  

https://s3.amazonaws.com/scschoolfiles/1314/district_student_policy_book_2017-2018.pdf

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I spent more than my fair share of time in the principals office...and have first hand experience with the schools paddle.  The principal at the time was a neighbor and family friend -  and I got the paddle more than once.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

if they don't like it they can always send there spawn to privet .

My mother was almost fired and the school was all worried about lawsuits when she slapped a kid 47 yrs ago. I figured by now if ya touched a kid their family would be living in your house within a month.

13 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

little cunt point Dexter dropping a apple on your teachers desk every day . how cute

6 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

Lol wow. You’re more hurt than usual lately :lol: 

Not as butt hurt as someone who spent their time at school getting fisted.  

Thats probably normal for you two and I’m not judging....... never mind, I’m judging. 

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

I spent more than my fair share of time in the principals office...and have first hand experience with the schools paddle.  The principal at the time was a neighbor and family friend -  and I got the paddle more than once.  

Paddle?  You had it easy.  Every time Ez Ryder spoke out in class he was sent to the principals office to get fisted.   

Rumour has it that after the first time, he never shut up in class