Sidewinder

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

Do we know if Snake's is all stock? That looks pretty fast. The turbo vs 800 argument really means shit to me as I prefer a trail weapon over the lake racer. Dan burned his pro S up and has been riding a sidewinder. He's going up to Munising today and is taking an assault instead. Said sidewinder is a terrible trail machine. Said the added weight, especially off trail is not as fun. So theres that... :dunno: 

That's not what he said last weekend, he did get that fat pig stuck good :lol:

We rode up and over and down the face of the Cliffs last week, you missed some STELLAR riding!!

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

That's not what he said last weekend, he did get that fat pig stuck good :lol:

We rode up and over and down the face of the Cliffs last week, you missed some STELLAR riding!!

I talked to him last night and thats exactly what he said. And yes he told me it was stellar last week. :banghead: Looks like where he is going today is going to be pretty good too. :sad:

Edited by Nazipigdog

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

I talked to him last night and thats exactly what he said. And yes he told me it was stellar last week. :banghead: Looks like where he is going today is going to be pretty good too. :sad:

Rode around Seney, Paradise, Newberry, Grand Marais and a few other small towns last weekend. With the exception of getting in/out of town and a few rough spots here and there it was really good. 👍

B7B57A51-7C27-4966-9AE2-FE8F5253A2A4.jpeg

4944FE34-991E-402B-BB67-BF1968B3813A.jpeg

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

Rode around Seney, Paradise, Newberry, Grand Marais and a few other small towns last weekend. With the exception of getting in/out of town and a few rough spots here and there it was really good. 👍

B7B57A51-7C27-4966-9AE2-FE8F5253A2A4.jpeg

4944FE34-991E-402B-BB67-BF1968B3813A.jpeg

Is that amgs blizzard xrs? 

Just now, DAVE said:

Is that amgs blizzard xrs? 

Yes! A couple of his buds bailed on him and he asked if I wanted to go - so I did. Put on a quick 500 in a couple days with him, his boy, and Newmann from HCS.

Got to ride the new G4 600 etec as well. Great sled! I’ll stick with the 800, but the new six hundred is surprisingly good.

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

Yes! A couple of his buds bailed on him and he asked if I wanted to go - so I did. Put on a quick 500 in a couple days with him, his boy, and Newmann from HCS.

Got to ride the new G4 600 etec as well. Great sled! I’ll stick with the 800, but the new six hundred is surprisingly good.

Nice!

You still got all your teeth? :news:

:lol:

Just now, DAVE said:

Nice!

You still got all your teeth? :news:

Amazingly yes! :lol: 

I’m pushing 60 - my fighting days are in the past.  

:justsaying:

41 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

This past weekend my buddy on his Sidewinder got about 10.7 mpg while I got 10.5 on my 800.

That's about where I am. And Scott uses about the same, within $1 most times.

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

Amazingly yes! :lol: 

I’m pushing 60 - my fighting days are in the past.  

:justsaying:

I'm 50 and jokingly once in awhile my 21 and 18 year old will make physical threats towards me and I always tell them, no matter how old you are, there's still one can of whoop ass left and you don't want to see what happens if it gets opened.:lmao:

2 hours ago, snoughnut said:

I'm 50 and jokingly once in awhile my 21 and 18 year old will make physical threats towards me and I always tell them, no matter how old you are, there's still one can of whoop ass left and you don't want to see what happens if it gets opened.:lmao:

My son took a swing at me once when he was 16.....when I wouldn't let him do something back in the day.... :lol:

I said you better hit me harder than that. He walked for 6mths after that too.

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

My son took a swing at me once when he was 16.....when I wouldn't let him do something back in the day.... :lol:

I said you better hit me harder than that. He walked for 6mths after that too.

That's enough now, you did it again. :lmao::bc:

3 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Good stuff! A little more toe out on the skis and it will eliminate the slight dart that is there :bc: 

It's age, I'm still hurting from a stunt I did a few weeks ago in parking lot, last weekend I took it somewhat easy as my right shoulder was on fire, Sunday morning I felt like a million dollars and I just clamped it for 45 miles running back to the truck, loading up my buds sled I slipped on the trailer and landed on my right elbow hard......MOTHERFUCKER!!! :lol::lol::lol: 

I did 4.5 seasons on turbos, they are a blast!!

800 2strokes feel like it toy after getting out of a turbo.  Last night I fell getting out of the shower wrecked my knee, and this morning I went in the trailer to get a couple gas cans and the wind blew the door closed on my thumb, fucking blood everywhere.  Plus I have a sweet head cold.  Sure let’s drive 6 hrs each way to ride.  Sometimes I think  I need my head examined :lol:  

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

800 2strokes feel like it toy after getting out of a turbo.  Last night I fell getting out of the shower wrecked my knee, and this morning I went in the trailer to get a couple gas cans and the wind blew the door closed on my thumb, fucking blood everywhere.  Plus I have a sweet head cold.  Sure let’s drive 6 hrs each way to ride.  Sometimes I think  I need my head examined :lol:  

I use to work crazy shifts to get  4 day weekends.... :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Frostynuts said:

Sounds like someone is definitely telling you to stay home this week-end. Have a drink or 3, and enjoy the old lady, instead. LOL

Well fuck who knows what he might hurt if he tries that................ :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

My buds are up there now. After spending 16 hrs in a plow truck I bailed

10 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

My buds are up there now. After spending 16 hrs in a plow truck I bailed

I’m sitting at a holiday inn in Berlin Mass waiting for my brother to drive up from Foxboro, already had a sweet nap :lol: 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

So would you ever buy another Turbo? I'm kicking around the idea of picking up a used one.