Don Jr

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Time for a trade in ?

Maybe he can order a new one out of the catalogue his dad uses?  Doesn’t matter anyway, he’ll be someone’s jail bride soon enough

he sees the skank pop gets so he wants to start getting some of that action...

I gotta tell ya, I actually liked "the apprentice" and didn't mind the trumps at all, even the kids. now I realize what little cunts they all are, including daddy's hunk of burning love. I suspect all of them would like to go back to "the apprentice" days but daddy's ego got the best of all of them.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

I gotta tell ya, I actually liked "the apprentice" and didn't mind the trumps at all, even the kids. now I realize what little cunts they all are, including daddy's hunk of burning love. I suspect all of them would like to go back to "the apprentice" days but daddy's ego got the best of all of them.

Yeah you realized it as soon as your cult told you what to think about them. You seen them outside of politics, and somehow made your own opinion. But once one of them had an R by their name you were told to hate! Hate now! Evil republicans!!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Yeah you realized it as soon as your cult told you what to think about them. You seen them outside of politics, and somehow made your own opinion. But once one of them had an R by their name you were told to hate! Hate now! Evil republicans!!!

More like seeing them in action in real life vs a scripted and edited TV show. 

9 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

:zzz:

are you done with your chores already?

16 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

14 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Yep.  Nailed him and many others on this site.

I didn't like the apprentice and was never a big fan of trump.  I still voted for him over hillary.

Edited by racer254

• Platinum Contributing Member

Funny how its mostly tabloid sites reporting this.   Not saying its not true but the MSM isn't covering it much.  

2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Do you mean was I at work much earlier than you? Of course, you’re a loser. Oops

were you facebooking or on here when you were supposed to be milking cows? or did you hire some cheap labor to do that while you watch from the cab? :lol:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

were you facebooking or on here when you were supposed to be milking cows? or did you hire some cheap labor to do that while you watch from the cab? :lol:

From the cab of what. What cows lol 

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

That's too bad, it seemed like both him and wife liked to do family activities with the kids.

Nobody knows the inter workings of someone else’s marriage. Could have been bad for a long time.  But yeah, sad for the kids.

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Nobody knows the inter workings of someone else’s marriage. Could have been bad for a long time.  But yeah, sad for the kids.

If anyone here does, it's Slinger. :read: