Don Jr

34 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Maybe he can order a new one out of the catalogue his dad uses?  Doesn’t matter anyway, he’ll be someone’s jail bride soon enough

Rich people dont do hard time in this country bro. Country club prisons were paid for by the rich. 

26 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Never watched reality teevee. Cept for the Alaska shows. And yes I do know they are scripted.

Those Alaskan shows are pretty fake. I watched a episode where a guy shoots a wolf. He walks over to retrieve it and it's stiff as a board. I've never seen a animal stiffen up that fast.

Gold rush and street outlaws are scripted but still can be entertaining 

whats weird is how people can mock others for watching a “reality tv” show because it’s partially scripted yet they will go and watch shows that are all 100% scripted 

• Platinum Contributing Member
32 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Nobody knows the inter workings of someone else’s marriage. Could have been bad for a long time.  But yeah, sad for the kids.

Of course but Caspar loves it because he is a miserable little whipping boy at home.

54 minutes ago, small-bore said:

Those Alaskan shows are pretty fake. I watched a episode where a guy shoots a wolf. He walks over to retrieve it and it's stiff as a board. I've never seen a animal stiffen up that fast.

I love the Alaska shows, especially gold rush, but they're getting rather "sloppy". just the other night they had footage taken from what was supposed to be tony's plane. yet this one had jet engines on the side, rather than a prop in the front. another episode had them leaving an area pulling shit with one truck, then soon after it arrives behind another truck. still entertaining though.

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Rod Johnson said:

whats weird is how people can mock others for watching a “reality tv” show because it’s partially scripted yet they will go and watch shows that are all 100% scripted 

The difference is one is billed as "real life" the other is known to be fiction from the start.

4 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

he sees the skank pop gets so he wants to start getting some of that action...

I gotta tell ya, I actually liked "the apprentice" and didn't mind the trumps at all, even the kids. now I realize what little cunts they all are, including daddy's hunk of burning love. I suspect all of them would like to go back to "the apprentice" days but daddy's ego got the best of all of them.

:lol::lol:

3 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

I cut the cord about 8 months ago and don't miss those shows, especially  the excessive amounts of commercials.

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

were you facebooking or on here when you were supposed to be milking cows? or did you hire some cheap labor to do that while you watch from the cab? :lol:

Making fun of someones line of work again huh. You are pathetic. 

40 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Making fun of someones line of work again huh. You are pathetic. 

no, I was poking fun at him for slacking off. where did I ridicule farm work? my parents grew up on farms. nothing at all wrong with farm work. you are pathetic for thinking milking cows is a low-life job or something. why else would you make that statement?

@AKIQPilot

Edited by Snoslinger

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

I cut the cord about 8 months ago and don't miss those shows, especially  the excessive amounts of commercials.

No commercials on free streaming my man